002

It's Monday morning 7:30 am you alarm rang as you got up tossing your quilt of and sliding to your dresser , you pick out an outfit for school

The fit ^
You got dressed and done some light makeup and straightens your hair, you grab you bag and head downstairs and make some breakfast. You look at the time and realise your going to be late for class so you run out the door and luckily it's only 10 minutes away from your house, you enter the class and luckily got there one minute before the bell as you sat down at a two seat desk in the back since you don't really like being at the front.

You see Tom enter the class your friend bills twin he seems a player and the type too hurt your feelings but he's really not when you know him he's actually a nice guy, he sits next to you and you talk for ages letting a loud laugh here and there when you laughed too loud and the teacher sent you and Tom to detention . "Awh man " Tom said pouting "it's alright " you said laughing , you made your way to detention and take a seat with Tom in the back . There's only you too for once in there and the teachers late so you both decide to doodle on the chalk board , you draw some smiley faces as Tom plays air guitar you decide to join him and stand on the table dancing playing air guitar . Tom laughs and pulls you down into a hug "you know I'm glad your my friend " he said hugging me with his head on your shoulder "always" you smiled.

{Time skip}
Your back home and decided to ask Tom to the beach,
You: fancy coming beach ?
Tom: he'll yeah be there in 5 👍
You: okay 🧜🏻‍♀️
Tom: what's with that emoji 😂
You:😛

You got ready just in time as you heard a knock at the door,"come in" you shouted just then Tom came in giving you a hug "ready" he asked smiling "ready". You got to the beach set your towels down and raced each other to the rocks beside the sea you climb them jumping into the sea hiding under to see what Tom does "y/n?" He shouted he jumps in and pulls you up "tricked you" you laughed "not funny" he said pushing me then pulling me in for a hug "your the only person I can be myself around" he stated as you hugged him "y/n , will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope in his eyes "um ofc " you said giving him a kiss.

"I love you "
"I love you"