109

Months flew by since I confessed to bill how I felt about Katie well how I thought I felt, we grew closer every second me and Katie spent so much time together each day she wouldn't leave my side making sure I was alright safe even she made sure Amy couldn't contact me she made sure everything would be alright.

We would go to the beach have night walks watch sunsets and sunrises together eventually over time bill left us too it he wanted us to get close so he would always make excuses up why he couldn't come, we had spent so much time together over the few weeks soon enough a few months had gone by I was sure on how I felt and from what bill told me she was too so I jumped straight in I asked her out.

She looked me in the eyes her lashes fluttered her arms slowly creeping up my arms to my face I've loved you for a long time she smiled I looked her in the eyes I leant in slowly as did she our lips crashing together her lips soft like butter I cupped her cheeks like she did mine we made out for about a minute my heart raced and fluttered.

She pulled away smiling  I love you Tom she smiled letting me go I love you Katie I smiled watching as she walked away bill peeking saw the whole thing smiling throwing thumbs up.