110

We laid in bed together looking up at the plain white ceiling  snuggling close our hot bodies touching one another,out of breath we looked at each other for a moment or so not breaking eye contact not even blinking round two Tom asked smirking yes  I replied jumping on top of him.

We flopped back to the bed again out of breath as we laughed for no reason before looking at each other still laughing, we got up after we laid on the comfy now hot and soaked bed for a moment before getting up I'll clean the sheets I yelled to Tom who was now in the bathroom I ripped the sheets of and threw them on the floor still naked.

I went over to the shower and climbed in with Tom my hands trailing around his front up his chest I could feel him visibly smirking what want round three  he asked kissing my neck sure I also smirked, we ended up going again and I got out drying myself of putting on my comfy pjs and then I ended up changing the bedding for tonight.

Time skip

It's been two months me and Tom have been at it every day multiple times say what you want but this man knows how to please anyway I realised I'm late I haven't started my period and the panic hit my heart sunk I could physically feel it my first instinct was to scream so of course Tom ran in what he yelled out of breath I'm late Tom he just looked at me co fused but I saw his face change and he knew

How long two months  I mumbled pregnancy tests I'll go get them he ran out the room and I could hear the car fires screeching down the street and within ten minutes he came back out g breath and sweaty he handed me the tests panic plastered across his face and body from his language.

I opened the test I sat down but got agitated  so I started to pace holding the test as the timer was running out and the test results came back I shouted tom who bolted through the door what's it say he shouted not dealing he was doing so, I just handed him the test he looked I don't know I couldn't read his face it's negative  he mumbled he looked unhappy I thought I was going to be a dad he sighed tossing the test.

He hugged me and we looked at each other we should try I smiled hugging him agreed babe he smiled.