057

I woke up to the sound of the guys shouting and banging across the hall I groaned throwing the pillow over my head looking over at the clock to see the time was 7:00am I sighed and closed my eyes finally drifting back of until I realised todays the day we go to the island I shot up wide eyed as Gustav barged into my room accidentally "ah sorry " he said running out I walked to my door as the door was swung open I backed up as Tom and bill was play fighting bill stole toms top and they turned it into tug of war I shook my head giggling at them acting like children, Gustav was running around like that one mother who has to be prepared and hours early whereas Georg was still fast asleep on the sofa I shook my head again giggling at the scene in front of me .

I went back into my bedroom closing the door this time I walked over to wear I had previously lied out my outfit I chose black high waist shorts with a white tank top which had a cross on the bust I added accessories such as earrings necklaces and a silver gem belt, paired it with my black combat boots once I was dressed I grabbed my bag and left my room we was slightly behind on schedule so I rounded up the guys and we left downstairs " your driving bill " I said throwing him the car keys he done a saluting motion, I sat in the front whilst the rest was in the back I pulled down the mirror and started doing my hair and makeup. I threw my hair into a messy but cute bun and done some light makeup with a winged eyeliner and lashes as I was doing lipgloss the guys was teasing me I giggled and rolled my eyes.

We was five minutes away from the island we gathered everything ready for when we arrive and as we drove through the village the people was so polite and I was mesmerised by the gorgeous flowers the lights lighting the dark morning light I was like a child face and against the window as Georg was again asleep Gustav was being the mother of the group keeping us in check and Tom was laughing at me taking photo's of me "hey stop that " I said turning to face him he was laughing I snatched his phone and started taking cute pictures of me not mugs like his, he tried reaching over to grab it bill slammed the breaks on making me drop the phone "oh man Nevada " he sighed pulling a childish frown. "Chill on the breaks bill" I said as Gustav agreed.

"We're here we just need to take a boat ride over to that small island there that's where will be staying " bill said pointing, we grabbed our bags from the boot of the car and made our way to the key "excuse me how do we get over to that island " I asked "by boat my dear of course " he said "but I wouldn't recommend it at all " he paused "why not may I ask " " that island is said to be cursed known for boats sinking and getting lost " he warned "I'm sure it's just stories so could you take us there " I asked "I'm sorry dear but I can not however you can use my old row boat over there" he said pointing to this brown row boat just big enough for the five of us "thank you sir " I said as we walked over to the small boat.

"Thank you sir " Tom mocked "oh shut up and help us " I yelled lobbing the bags on board followed by us, "ok so does anyone know how to row " Gustav asked "no" we all said in sync. The guys was arguing g over who was rowing and who wasn't whilst I sat there looking at the view.

Time skip

The boys decided to take in turns rowing after all it was only at least 10 minutes away once we started getting closer to the island I noticed the sky becoming darker and clouds forming I looked up as rain drops fell onto my face I held my hands out to make sure and I was right, I let it happen since I couldn't do much but wait. After a minute give or take we heard thunder which shocked us all we sat up straight stiff when lighting struck straight ahead of us which made me scream and the guys fall back , after we steadied the boat we looked ahead squinting in the rain my hair was drenched and the clothes. We continued to row helping each other keep the boat still and row through the storm we was close to shore when the boat hit a rock making us all fall out the boat making the boat break it was only an old wooded thing.