063

I woke up half asleep still rubbing my eyes when I saw a spider on my bed which made me scream so loud I woke the neighbours up, bill cam running into my bedroom followed by Georg followed by Tom followed by Gustav "what" bill yelled out of breath "there's a fucking spider on my bed " I yelled which made Tom laugh "Tom why are you laugh-" I stopped and moved closer to the spider to realise it was just a fake prop from the halloween store. "Really" I said rolling my eyes "yes " he smirked proudly at his work.

I groaned and got out of my bed moving over to my dresser to pick out clothes "which outfit " I asked the guys holding up two outfits first outfit was a black mini skirt with a tight fitted tank top the other was black low rise jeans and a black graphic tank top " I say the second " said bill "second for sure" Gustav said "yeh for sure" Georg said "nah I like the first " Tom said playing with his lip ring "of course you would you perv" I joked which made the boys laugh but Tom was not impressed by the joke.

I went into the bathroom in my bedroom as I was getting dressed I asked the guys "can we go to the Halloween store" I asked "sure don't see why not" bill said "Georg Gustav" I asked "yeh sure" once I was dressed I came out the bathroom to do my hair and makeup "bill could you do my hair" I asked "of course " he said smiling he grabbed straighteners and hairspray whilst I got my makeup bag ready, bill started sectioning my hair and straightening each section adding hair spray to keep it in place.

"All done" he said proudly as the other guys sat on my bed watching "can I do your makeup to" he asked "but of course bill" I said handing him my bag, he spun me round on my chair to face him as he got to work. I always loved bill doing my beauty work he was so talented and to be honest it made me a tad jealous, he done my base then moved onto eyes doing a black Smokey eye with glitter and a wing liner to match my outfit. He done my brows and then lips doing a dark glossy lip look. He had finished and set it with setting spray before handing me a mirror.

"I love it thank you" I said "are we ready to go" Georg asked "yes" we all said getting up and leaving my bedroom we walked downstairs grabbing the car keys and leaving through the front door locking up behind us, Georg was the one driving today and Gustav raced Tom to the front sitting next to Georg as me bill and Tom sat in the back I sat in the middle and the twins either side. The car ride wasn't to long thankfully because the car is cramped.

We arrived 15 minutes later to spirit Halloween I grabbed a basket as did Gustav and soon as we walked through we was greeted by a motion censored jack o lantern ✨my name is Lewis ✨ . We walked through immediately Tom was acting like a child touching everything dropping things and riding a broom around the isles, Georg was joking in with Tom so we let them do their own thing as Gustav was staying with us trying hats on.

I picked up some bits for the house like webs and spiders skeletons and witches, bill picked up black eyeliner and face paints as Tom picked up chocolate and sweets. Georg and Gustav went to find their costumes and I continued to find decorations for the house, soon enough we all re grouped together and went down the isle where the motion or battery powered creatures was such as jack o lanterns or witches or zombies Tom was acting tough until he came across a giant 12ft skeleton he stood on the spot it says to active it and it didn't do anything he crossed his arms "see not scary" he said but just as he finished the sentence the skeleton jumped and leant down to be face to face to Tom making him scream high pitched and jump behind bill.

Gustav was recording Tom as Georg was in hysterics I was laughing so hard it hurt my stomach and bill was shaking his head giggling at Tom, "still not scary" bill questioned as Tom came out from behind bill "nope not scary" he lied making us all laugh. We walked to the next isle of the costumes the boys decided on the power rangers and I chose to be a devil we threw the costumes in the basket and walked to the tills we emptied the basket onto the conveyor belt as we all dipped in our money stash to pay we all payed the same amount towards the bill.

Tom and Gustav helped pack the bags as me and bill payed Georg handed bill the guys and his money towards the bits and stood back to help pack with Tom and Gustav once all was packed we left for the car each helping carry the bags, we threw them I got he boot and got in. Gustav was driving this time as me bill and Tom was in the back again, we had a fifteen minute drive ahead so we all put on our fave songs taking in turns who picks and we was all dancing and singing.

We arrived back home and put the bags down having a minute to ourself before getting back up and decorating, Gustav took the kitchen, bill took the stairs, Tom took the living room, Georg and I took the bathroom we put cob webs everywhere with black glittery spiders added pumpkins on the sides and put up some bat shaped lights. We headed downstairs to see how the guys was doing and they was all done it looked good, we all chipped in to help get out the giant 12ft Skelton that scared Tom to death he wasn't impressed we brought it.

We set it up outside on the front porch near the front door also added some cob webs around the skeleton and the door,we walked back inside to the kitchen and sat at the table where we each grabbed a pumpkin I had the large one Tom had the xl pumpkin bill had medium Georg and Gustav had small pumpkin. We all began to carve out pumpkins and of course Tom threw a tantrum because he couldn't carve a triangle we all burst out laughing "having fun" I teased "no" he burst out throwing himself back into the chair crossing his arms.

An hour has past bill has carved a friendly pumpkin Gustav carved a traditional pumpkin Georg has carved a scary pumpkin as did I Tom still hasn't finished his "want me to help" I asked "yeh please" he sighed so I sat next to him closer and we both workers together to carve his design and after ten minutes we both done it together. We all got our pumpkins and made our way outside we put them in order of biggest to smallest on the porch.

We all stood in front of the pumpkins admiring our work, it's been a long day it started to get darker as the sun set which meant the trick or treaters would be out soon we all ran to the living room grabbed our costumes and ran upstairs to our rooms and once we was ready we ran downstairs and stood in the living room admiring ourselves and each other

The boys costumes ^

Yours ^ (add a red skirt or jeans if you want)

We all looked at each others outfits and started talking about them and what we liked, we looked outside and it was pitch black outside we turned from the window just then the doorbell rang bill answered the door and saw the cutest little costumes we gave them some sweets and this continued for about two hours until we ran out so we added a sign on the door to let them know.

It was now late and we all was really tired we headed upstairs to change into pjs and Gustav and Georg had gone to bed me bill and Tom decided to watch a movie so we got in our pjs and headed downstairs we grabbed a Halloween themed blanket and all snuggled close I sat In between the boys as they snuggled up to me and bill chose the movie he chose ghost busters.

After an hour we all nodded of to sleep my head fell on toms shoulder, when i woke up my head was lying in toms lap as his arm was around me bill snuggled up to me pretty much on top of me I smiled and fell back to sleep.