068

I was at home alone my parents was out on a business trip for a week so I took the chance to do what I want things my parents would disagree or disapprove of, I was in my bedroom I felt under my bed peaking my head down to look under pulling out a taped cigarette that was under there. I grabbed the lighter I stuffed under the bed I put the cigarette in my mouth pulling the lighter close to light it once it lit I took a long puff blowing the smoke upwards in relief, I put on my music on my phone after connecting it to my speaker.

I was listening to 6arelyhuman my fave artists whilst I was getting ready to go out , I danced over to my wardrobe pulling out a black chain detail dress which hugged my figure and some black platform heels to match and once I was dressed I moved onto my hair doing a slight wave I recently had my hair dyed black with blonde highlights . I decided to do my makeup doing black Smokey look with a glossy lip.

Once I was ready I looked at the time which read 8:45pm not my usual time to leave for the club I grabbed my phone and walked down the steps trying not to trip up since my heels was rather large, I unlocked the front door locking it behind me as I waited outside for the cab I had payed in advance it soon turned up a minute after I came outside so I hopped in the back. The drive wasn't to long only 15 minutes at a push.

We arrived at the club I hopped out and leant in the window handing the driver the money and made my way up the stairs to the entrance I got to the bouncer handing him my id as he checked it over he was quite handsome tall muscly and gorgeous tanned skin and deep brown eyes, he handed me my id back and stamped my hand allowing me in and out without being checked over again for id.

I walked in hit by the flashing light beams the disco ball and loud music, I walked straight over to the back hopping on the stool crossing my leg the guy at the bar asked for my order so I ordered a blue lagoon which was my all time favourite, after he handed me the drink I handed him his money he winked at me and I smiled seductively, after I drank my drink I downed the last drops and made my way to the dance floor the song choices sent electricity through me I danced my heart out as a guy suddenly came behind me dancing.

I continued to dance with the man after all whats harmless dancing, he snakes his arms around my waist which I didn't mind to much but he kept getting lower and lower I stoped dancing when he reached for my breasts I turned around "what the hell" I said as he tried to continue to seduce me, I tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand pulling me to his body tight I couldn't move and I was getting frustrated but then a guy came over "mind handing me my girlfriend " he said tapping his shoulder the guy let me go "oh yeh prove it " he said crossing his arms so this guy grabbed my hands pulling me close our fingers interwind together he pulled me in for a kiss.

The guy eventually left us alone and this mystery guy let me go he was handsome he had black spiked hair his jaw was sharp his eyes could pierce through anything he had a eyebrow piercing he played with "thank you " I said "no problem " he smirked "drink?" He asked "yes" I replied making my way to the bar he took my hand guiding me through the people to the bar as we sat down he asked what I wanted so he ordered us drinks I pulled some cash from my phone case "for the drink" I said with a smile "no my treat" he said with a seductive smile.

I felt my heart melting in that moment I was sipping on my drink holding eye contact with this handsome guy "so what's your name gorgeous " he asked turning his body to face me "it's Britney " I smiled "a beautiful name for a beautiful lady" he said "mines bill bill kaulitz " he smirked, "care to dance " he said standing up holding out his hand for me to take so I did just that his soft hand in mine he guided me through the crowd like a true gentleman.

He took me to the middle with space as we danced his hands snaking around my waist from behind as I danced on him leaning my head back onto his shoulder I may be a bit tipsy but I know a hot man when I see one, he spun me around like in those 40s movies his hands placing on my hips this time he looked at me eye to eye I felt myself blush as butterflies was fluttering in my stomach driving me crazy.

He pulled me in close our bodies touching his hands snaked lower to my ass but I allowed it I wrapped my hands around his neck as I learnt in to kiss him he also leant in s our lips connected I felt electricity his soft lips against mine him sending shocks through my body we kissed for what felt like an eternity, we pulled away looking into each others eyes and at that moment I knew he was the one for me he took my hand guiding me outside the club it was cold and I forgot my jacket so he had put his jacket over my shoulders as he held me close we took ourselves over to the bench.I leant my head on his shoulder watching the stars in the sky.

And that's how I met you , your farther I said turning to face our children who was intrigued on how we met.