075

Me ,Tom and bill was home alone for a while since Gustav and Georg went out for the day and it's just us five usually but today it's us three, I was downstairs in the living room I was rummaging through old games and junk when bill came in "woah what you doing " he asked towering over me holding his drink high. "I'm just -" Tom cut me of "hope your cleaning this up " he laughed jumping on the sofa.

"Shut up Tom " I scoffed rolling my eyes at him then looking back at the draws I pulled out some cards they had tasks on them one person asks you what's on the card and you do it, "wanna play" I asked showing them the cards "uh sure" they both said looking at each other.

I put all the mess back into the draws getting up pushing the coffee table aside making room for us to sit on the carpet, I sat down followed by Tom and bill I shuffled the cards handing out equal amounts between us three "ready" I asked they nodded in response i went first "tom you need to do a lap from living room to the kitchen " I giggled "oh man " he sighed "I want to play something different " he moaned acting out like a child.

"Ok but what " I asked "truth or dare " bill questioned "with shots " I said walking to the kitchen coming back with three shot glasses and two bottles of alcohol I held them up with a wiggle and a smirk earring smirks from both bill and tom too, I sat back down on the carpet opposite the twins I handed them a shot glass each tom had a red glass and bill had blue I had pink.

"Ok so who's first " I asked looking at them "me " tom yelled excited which made me giggle ever so slightly, "ok so Audrey truth or dare " he said leaning in "truth " I said "lame but are you a virgin " he asked I looked at bill "oh " he said looking at me then bill twice "you fucked my brother " he gasped making bill laugh I put a hand over my mouth and giggled "anyway Tom truth or dare " I asked "dare " "okay kiss the wall" "rey that's stupid dare " he giggled he did it anyway "bill your turn " I said "let's turn this up" he paused "rey truth or dare " he asked "uh dare".

"Take your top of " he smirked playing with his tongue piercing "woah" Tom smirked I was hesitant but I did it I took a shot for courage and took my top of throwing it at bills face I used my arms to cover my chest I took another shot I felt their eyes pierced through me down at my arms where they cover the goods" bill truth or dare " I asked "dare " he said confident "good take your top of " I smiled proudly he did so confident at that taking a shot.

"Tom truth or dare " bill asked "truth " he said "lame " I said rolling my eyes with a slight laugh "ok have you fucked rey " he asked "yep" he said with confidence he took a shot too "okay Tom truth or dare " I asked "dare " he said "take your top of " I said I took my hands away from my chest I had a lilac bra on soon as my hands moved their eyes shot to my bra.

Tom took his top of throwing it on the pile of clothes I had enough of shots so I took the bottle and drank out of it it was already at the half way mark between us that is , "bill truth or dare " I asked "dare " take your jeans of " I smirked getting a little excited he stood up and slowly undone his zipper pulling them down doing a small wiggle leaving him in just his black boxers he sat back down "Tom truth or dare " he asked "hm truth " Tom replied "what's Rey like in bed " bill asked with a curious look "fucking awesome " Tom gloated.

"Bill truth or dare " "dare he replied to Tom "I dare you to kiss Rey " he crawled over to me kissing me with passion for about a minute until Tom said stop which he did so bill sat himself back down, "Rey truth or dare " bill asked "dare " I keep choosing dare because of I'm honest I'm hoping it leads to something else if you know what I mean anyway "dare" "sit In toms lap and make out " he didn't have to tell me twice I crawled over to him sitting on his lap straddling him he wrapped his arms around my waist down to my hips holding tight moving my hips back and forth to grind against him "no more truth or dare " I said pulling of my bottoms throwing them aside leaving me in my matching bra and pants set.

I wrapped my legs around toms waist kissing him my hands on his face either cheek as his hands went for my ass cheeks i pulled away pulling bill to me he was a bit shocked I kissed him Slamming my lips against  his soft pinky coloured lips his tongue forcing entry, Tom pulled me back to him kissing me entering his tongue as our danced bill came behind me kissing my neck leaving hickeys as I moved to toms neck leaving hickeys on his soft toned skin.

I sat up on toms staring at him I looked behind at bill his hands snaking up my back to my bra he looks at me and I nod yes he unclasped it slowly taking it of me letting my breasts free throwing the bra aside his hands snaking  round to the front to my breasts grasping them as Tom watched with a smirk Tom leant forward replacing bills hands with his own as bill makes his way to my ass spanking me leaving red hand prints I gasp at the sting and pleasure as it mixed together.

I get if toms lap and move to straddle bills feeling his hard boner grow against my ass his hands snaking down to my ass spanking again he tugged at my panties slowly pulling them down I sat up so he could I leant back into toms chest lifting my legs as he pulled them slowly down my thighs and to my ankles throwing them aside with the mix of clothes,I look up at Tom kissing him again as his hands went to my breasts whilst me and Tom was making out bill had crept in between my thighs I felt his cold hands on my thighs spreading them groping them tight holding me in place as he came face to face with my heat.

He circles my bean slowly teasing I gasped in mine and toms kiss turning him on also that's when bill inserted fingers making me gasp loud little moans escaping me, bill adds his tongue doing circular motions licking strips occasionally here and there sending me crazy that's when he stopped I sat up groaning at the loss of contact I was close to my high. That's when Tom positions himself with my mouth freeing his member looking down at me I knew what he wanted so I palmed him slowly up the shaft licking the tip slowly taking his length starting with a slow pace and while I was distracted bill inserted himself slowly making me moan against toms member making him moan from the vibrations.

Bill was fully in starting slow picking up the pace gripping my thighs hard digging his nails into my skin leaving nail marks and a red hand prints, after about five minutes Tom finished in my mouth as he pulls away the string of semen and saliva broke he wiped himself of tucking himself back in his boxers as I faced bill still pounding me Tom knelt down playing with my breasts as I yelled at my orgasm shortly after bill pulled out finishing on my stomach he got a napkin from the table and cleaned me up I looked at my thighs red and covered in marks "sorry " he smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

I layed in toms lap as bill climbed onto mine wrapping his arms around my waist "I like the new version of truth or dare " Tom said playing with my hair "me too"  I smile .

We heard the door opens and Georg and Gustav came in with bags full of shopping "oh god really in the living room " Gustav said placing bags down "how would you know " Tom asked "I don't know maybe the stench of sweat and sex and the fact your all naked and clothes are scattered everywhere" Georg said cracking open a bottle of beer we looked at each other and laughed.