027

It's Friday night the last night of our holiday for me and Georg, we decide to cram as much as we could in our last night in paradise so me and Georg decided we was going to head to the movies . Once we arrived at the movies we had a whole row to ourself as since not many people was in at this time of night , we got half way through the film when I notice Georg was squirming around a lot I asked him what's the matter and he just said nothings wrong . I shook it of when I see him fling the popcorn bucket onto his lap I go to move the bucket when he freaks and tries move it back that's when I click on . You have a boner don't you I asked well maybe he replied a bit embarrassed as I move the bucket away and since the lights are of and it's just spot lights near the front I decide to be bold and risky as I quietly unzipped his jeans slowly palming at his member through his boxers as I see him bite his lip I'd decide to be brave and pull it out slowly stroking up and down his length for a bit when he says stop teasing just do it he said as he threw his head back slightly bucking his hips , I decide to lick up the length to the tip putting the tip in my mouth slowly bobbing up and down with a few licks here and there I see him buckle more . I use my hand on the remaining length pumping it slowly with a slight twist here and there . He bucked up and I felt him shoot his liquid into my mouth as he sighed loudly but luckily the loud part came just in time . Want to continue this when we're home y/n you know it .

We arrived back to the hotel it was beautiful the view out the window of the city lights shining and bill boards glowing as music from the city bars and clubs, our bed was ready made by the room service the sheets was silky smooth , we locked our door I headed into the bathroom about five minutes later I exited the bathroom in just a baby pink silk robe with lace on the end of the sleeve and at the bottom of the robe . I saw Georg lying  on the bed in just his boxers I walked over to him lying at the side of him as we kissed passionately yet roughly , he pulled me onto his lap his hands snaked down my body to my ass where he firmly held my ass in his hands . I grinded slowly onto his lap feeling him grow against each movement that's when he undone the belt of my robe as it just slid of me leaving me exposed as he threw it aside massaging my chest . I pull at the waistband of his boxers as he slid them of tossing them aside on top of my silk robe , he flipped us over as he was now on top of me lining himself up as he looked up for consent as I nodded yes . He slowly thrusted into me picking his pace up going harder and deeper making me throw my head back as he bit his lip throwing his head down . About five or so minutes later he began to get sloppy just then I decided to flip us over so I'm now on top of him bouncing slowly then getting faster and harder , he snakes his hands to my waist then my hips holding on them pushing me down slightly as he bucks up his hips. Just then we both came shortly after each other . I flopped next to Georg laying there for a minute as I got back up and threw our clothes into the wash bin , I got dressed into my pjs as did Georg then we both headed back into the nice clean silk sheets and huddled up together falling asleep to the beautiful sounds of owls and crickets chirping and the sounds of faint music and cars honking.

It was the next day we had a few hours to spare before we needed to go home so we decided me and Georg was going to head to the beach for an hour or so, we picked our swimwear and headed over to the beach which was five minutes away from our hotel. We arrive at the beach and head to the changing cubicles I lock the door behind me as I throw of my clothes and place them into a beach bag as I put on my black two piece bikini, I tie my hair into a messy bun because who's got time to do their hair . So I left the cubicle to meet Georg who found a quiet spot on the beach next to a giant rock and some smaller rocks beside it, it was quiet since it was kind of early it was 8:30am we wanted to get as much in as we could. We set our bags and towels down as i races Georg into the sea , we splash around for a while till I accidentally rub against Georg and I apologise but he grabs my arm as he places his hands on my ass squeezing kissing me rough but it was passionate just as we was making out a wave hit us ruining the moment so I cussed under my breath as Georg grabs my hand pulling me gently out the water guiding me with him to the beach cubicles with our stuff , I started taking of my wet bikini as I felt his hands snake around my waist up to my breasts as he squeezed them . I spin round  to kiss him shall we continue what we was doing in the sea ? He asked smirking of course I nodded yes as he pulled me up hoisting me so I wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt his boner rub my heat he planted kisses on my neck marking me showing what's his as he placed me down pulling down my bottoms as I did his he wasted no time sliding in as he thrusted fast and hard he was so rough but it was good he placed me against the wall of the cubicle it was so cold on my back making me groan as he thrusted so hard I've never seen this side of him before he was sucking on my neck biting me moving his free hand to my breast squeezing making me moan and groan as he came shortly after I did he placed me down and we got dressed that was amazing babe he said as I smiled and pulled him into a hug . We best get back otherwise we will be late for the plane I said laughing as we walked of to the hotel .