029

Bit of inspo from my living nightmare

My names Lilith I'm 19 I live with four guys who are assassins one being the leader of the mafia in Germany his name was Tom kaulitz ,me and Tom have been dating for 3 years now he took me in from my abusive parents when I was 16 . We live in a private building where no other mafia knows about , Tom treats me like a princess he won't let no one slander me or he will kill them.

Present day
It's a dark and eerie night the wind was howling through the building the rain pouring hitting the windows as the thunder shook the house , tonight's the night of our assassination in Tokyo we was already in Tokyo renting a secret house when we get broken in. four men in black kicked our door down as they reached for their guns as we did ours we drew our guns as another breaks through the window grabbing me it was a distraction I'm their target , he got me in a headlock as Tom turned to see me he signalled bill to cover as Tom shot the guy who was choking me I fell to the floor catching my breath as Tom helped me up I drew my gun out and fired at the guys in black one bullet to the head another bullet to one's chest and another to one's belly as bill finished of the last man. We took of from the scene and headed to our car and drove of back to our main warehouse we bought a while back .We arrived back to the warehouse and started to plan what's our next move and how it's going to carry out and once we was done planning we headed to bed to rest up for the assassinations tomorrow morning .

It's the next morning I got dressed and chose black skinny jeans paired with a black spaghetti strapped crop top and black combat boots. Once I was done getting dressed I tucked my gun away and met the guys who's waiting downstairs and we got in our cars bill had his own so did Tom and the other two I got in with Tom as we all sped down to the location of our assassination . We pull up round back and they was ready for us there was five men in suits and brief cases they spotted us and threw their brief cases aside and drew their guns out as we hopped out the car we drew our guns as well both parties began shooting at each other i shot my gun a bullet penetrating a gas container behind the men as they laughed saying I missed "nah I didn't miss " I said as they still laughed when I threw a match behind them suddenly the container blew wiping out the men the mafia sent . I ran to Tom he hoisted me up " we did it babes "  I said happy . I let him go "I'll be back I'll check the case for any clues where there boss is located " I said walking of as the guys took out their cigarettes. I got to the brief case when I opened it I saw paper work our names on on a hit list with money next to the name I was worth 450 million ? I'm on top of the list what ? I'm not even the boss anyway I saw a location we could use "Tom I got a lead" just then a guy grabbed me hand to my mouth with a knife to the side of my neck slightly piercing my skin "Lilith " bill yelled as Tom turned sharply "let her go now " Tom yelled pointing his gun "go ahead and I'll slice her "  the man said I could feel the smirk on his face as I felt him dig deeper causing my neck to bleed slightly I winced at the pain seeing Tom get furious and bill was trying to hold Tom from doing anything stupid , the man began to drag me away as Tom yelled my name running to come after me but it was too late the guy threw me into the back of a black van .

The guy had injected me with a sedative causing me to flip on my side in the back it can last for a while so the guy grabbed me out the van once we arrived dragging me into a big warehouse I started to wake up everything blurry I felt him throw me onto a chair tying my hands behind the chair and my feet to the chair legs i felt disoriented and delusional, my head continued to flop around when just then my eyes began to focus i lifted my head up ever so slightly it felt so heavy and I saw a broad tall man approach me he used his left hand to hold my head up by my chin and asked me "where are you located "  I didn't answer and he struck me in my face a red hand print appeared on my left cheek it stung like a thousand mini needles . "I'll ask again where are you located " he spat "I'll never tell you "  I replied spitting at him when hi lifted his hand again and struck me harder causing my lip to bleed , he grabbed my chin harder moves it side to side "take her away we will use her as bait to attract the other mafia " he ordered his men as they untied me and helped me from my chair dragging me along throwing me into the bosses van. I wanted to cry but I couldn't show I was weak.

I sat in the back of the van unable to see anything there was no windows nothing but darkness , I heard them all talking and then van does opening  as they got in . After an hour I felt the van come to a halt , the doors opening and talking one guy dragged me out the van just then I took the opportunity to run I got so far when the boss ordered two men to catch me one grabbed my arm pulling me to the floor as he grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling hard I was on my knees on the floor my hands reaching back to grab the guys hand . He struck me again causing  my  lip to re open and bleed as he pulled me too his boss he threw me on the ground on my hands and knees the boss pulled me up by my arm and pulled his pocket knife out it had a good handle and engraved "now I gave you chances but you blew them so what better way to lore out ur boss than to use his closest thing". He said flipping his knife around he slowly and slightly dug it into my skin on my cheek causing a trail of blood behind the blade he then nicked me again on my neck .

He injected me again with a sedative as threw me on the ground hiding waiting to pounce on my boss/ boyfriend and the gang, I was waking up i was delusional again it blurry I slightly sit up putting a hand to my head then looking around seeing someone approaching me I'm still lying on the ground barely alert when I hear gun shots being fire voices yelling and things being thrown I hear one voice in particular shouting "what did you do you bastard " it was Tom as I saw him get up and leave guns blazing . I was more alert now when I stood up I saw Tom and the boss fighting he knocked tons gun aside ready to shoot when I jump in front and pushed tom to the left he fell with a thud before he could get up the bullet already hit me , I stood there I looked down blood seeping from my chest I place a hand over my chest as tom got up "are you okay did he miss you" he asked placing a hand on my shoulder turning me to face him he looked down in shock seeing me remove my hand as blood seeped through my fingers, I turned to see bill and Georg and Gustav running to me and tom as I collapsed Tom catching me as he knelt down lying me into his lap holding me collide pulling me tight kissing my forehead . Crying and begging for me not to leave . "No you can't leave me Lilith I love you " he cry screamed as bill had his hands over his mouth tears streaming as Georg and Gustav finished of the boss and his men. "I love you " I said to tom holding his cheek "you shouldn't have done this why " he yelled "because I love you Tom and I can't let your brother lose you he needs you" I smiled as I saw Gustav on the phone shortly after an ambulance came sirens blazing immediately picked me up onto a stretcher taking me away Tom behind . We arrived at the hospital everything was going hazy and blurry I heard voices yelling machines beeping and surgery equipment but then I was asleep for the operation .

I wake up I'm home I'm wearing my favourite summer dress I see Tom waiting in the distance with a beautiful picnic layer out with champagne in beautiful gold wine glasses I sat beside him "I love you Tom " I said giving him a hug and a kiss "I love you too babe " Tom replied handing me a chocolate coated strawberry " I can't believe we've been married for two years now " Tom said "it's gone by so fast my love " I replied . I saw our beautiful baby girl in the distance playing on her favourite tire swing on the oak tree by our favourite spot in the cottage she had gorgeous long brown locks and beautiful emerald green eyes she was around 5 years old "come on sweetie time to go home " Tom said open arms. "Daddy why's mummy bleeding " the baby girl asked "oh emerald mummy's going to heaven now " Tom asked as I stood up in shock "what I'm fine see I'm right here " I said waving "but daddy why did she leave so soon " emerald asked hugging Tom "come on sweetheart let's go " Tom said holding emeralds hand pulling her away.

"Sorry mr kaulitz we couldn't save her the bullet penetrated her deep and we couldn't remove the bullet with out her bleeding out more . I'm sorry we did all we could " the nurse said lowering her head in condolences. Tom fell to the floor screaming yelling for me saying they didn't try hard enough , that he must see me that it's not a trick played by the boss . Bill tried to restrain Tom from ending up being arrested , Tom started pounding on bills chest in pain .

"Did you do what I asked "
"Yes boss"
"Good it's all going to plan "