087

It was a beautiful sight the trees covered in a beautiful powdery white snow the spider webs covered in frost making them visible and easy to spot, the ground covered in deep white snow which glisten under the sun light not a single spot wasn't covered with snow. The lakes was iced over perfect for ice skating with friends and family, the snow fell from the sky falling from the trees as it lands.

It was cold outside below freezing out there I was wrapped in thermals and fluffy coat I wore a hat and scarf to protect myself from the bitter cold bites, I was with my boyfriend bill Kaulitz and his twin brother Tom Kaulitz my bestfriend and this was our first white Christmas in years. We carried our skates hoping to head to the lakes so we held them tight while also trying not to fall into the snow or slip on black ice.

We walked through the won't get to the lakes it was beautiful the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in years the trees was glistening with white snow under the sun light and the ground in a thick layer of white powdered snow making it hard to walk, I saw ice poles hanging from tree branches and birds flying into holes in trees, bill wasn't paying attention and walked into a branch and a bunch of snow fell on top of him.

Me and Tom burst out laughing and Tom snapped a picture of bill on his ass with snow all over his head, we continued down through the woods until we reached the end we found the lake it was glistening and some parts was covered in snow so we leant on each other and put our skates on and slowly walked onto the ice Tom immediately slipped while bill was going and showing of his skills putting me and Tom to shame. I moved out some snow and got onto my knees I looked down under the ice and saw the beautiful scenery it looked as though time froze there was logs and some kind of fish it was pretty.

We had been skating for about an hour we felt like ice cubes so we decided to call it a day and put our snow boots back on bill wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked back through the snowy woods my feet felt like they was going to fall of and my ears felt like they been bit of, Tom started bending on the ground and me and bill looked at each other then him he stood up and threw a snow ball right in my face.

I gasped and bent down to throw one back at him and then bill joined in throwing snow balls at toms face then mine so I threw one at bill we was giggling and now soaked making us even more cold so I called time out and took a minute I suggested we head home now so we did we started to make our way home to the warmth.

We got home and took of our cold coats and clothes putting on our fluffy pjs and a cup of hot chocolate with squirt cream and marshmallows. We pulled out some Christmas films and a warm weighted blanket to keep us warm as we had the fire place blaring out as all three of us snuggled up close to one another.

Sorry this is a short one !