112

I was in class sat beside my boyfriend Ian he and I have been dating for a few months not over long I'd say, he asked me out one day for prom and since then he had been with me but I will admit he wasn't the best boyfriend but he was popular and attractive which meant anyone dating him was deemed the same so I sucked it up and dealt with it the fact he was a bit arrogant and self absorbed he was like one of those boys in a teen romance film the popular jock who was so in love with himself.

Anyway we was in maths at the back in the first row he was on his phone and all the girls was staring it made me want to yell, we had a project due but he didn't do his part and we ended up with detention instead of an A+ I was so mad I tried to ask him why he didn't help but he was just so ignorant he ignored me even when I shook him he was to busy texting someone I couldn't see who he was messaging.

I sighed and noticed this boy staring at me he was tall too he had black hair it was gorgeous I do say and he had a beautiful face his features was divine he has a tongue piercing too it was so sexy he turned around facing the front he sat alone on his phone he seemed cool but he wasn't popular I don't think I haven't seen him in the group before and as I was thinking the bell rang the teacher demanded me and Ian to detention straight away in that case I sighed and dragged myself along to the detention room.

I took a seat in the empty class isn't of course wasn't going to to attend he never does I don't see why he comes to school he is never doing anything productive he just sits on his phone all day everyday checking himself out mostly anyway I sat in the back I liked to be out the way and I put my head on the desk as the teacher watched me like a hawk incase I wasn't behaving or doing what I should be.

I just put my head down on the table and closed my eyes hoping to pass time hoping it will go by fast I must have been half asleep without realising because the door opened which made me jump it was a loud door it squeaked and banged a lot I looked up and saw the same boy from before he sat himself down he smiled at me sitting the table next to me I smiled back.

I must admit he was very attractive I think I found him more attractive than Ian honestly his top rolled up a little showing a star tattoo and a v line I couldn't help myself I just looked down at his tattoo and v line it was hard to look away but he looked behind at me he must of felt me staring I felt my heart sink I looked away "my names bill" he smiled I looked at him " Jenny" I smiled.

"You know you shouldn't put up with that douche " he said he got up moving closer he sat himself next to me turning his body facing me "what do you mean " I asked pulling a confused face "you know he ignored you and never does his work " he said giving me that look "very true " I said with a smile he just smiled with a slight head shake.

He looked really attractive sat there his right too slightly cropped showing his v line his star tattoo and boxers band he smirked at me when I looked up "sorry" I smiled "it's fine don't often get the attention so I'm not complaining" he said playing with his tongue piercing I know I should be attracted to him but he speaks more to me than Ian ever did the whole few months and I don't even really know bill.

Ian came through to detention which was a first he came up to me "who's this " he demanded "bill" I said in a question tone he scoffed a bit "anyway I won't be in today I'll have to cancel our date " he said before leaving "that's the tenth time " I mumbled under my breath "sorry tenth?" Bill said pulling a face "no way what a dick " he scoffed "you deserve better than him " he smiled.

Something about this boy made me feel something my stomach was doing backflips and my heart was on speed or something because it was beating so fast I felt myself getting hot and I don't want him to see me looking silly "are you alright " he asked "yes yes " I smiled he chuckled a bit he was so damn cute.

"Wanna get out of here " he asked the teacher was sparked and we have been here ages I agreed and I followed bill out he opened the door for me we went outside leaving school grounds heading back towards home we went and sat in an empty field .

Time was flying by it began to get darker every hour I had so much fun with bill we laughed we talked and he handed me a cigarette and lit it for me he was a fun person unlike Ian bill was so fun he was actually interested in my stuff here as Ian wasn't, I got up as did bill "see you around " I smiled he waved and smiled as we headed of in different directions.

It was the next day I was at school in maths again I hated maths especially in a morning, I was in the back sat with Ian and I peeked over and saw Ian messaging Britney her name was "Brit 💕"
I felt raged and betrayed they were sending kisses back and forth arranging to meet which explained the cancellations every time. I felt so angry I could physically feel that rage I had to hold on avoid punching him.

I should of knew this would happen after all he was the popular dude and I was well nobody I sat in that seat unable to focus with all that rage and being sat next to him, I couldn't handle it anymore so I got up pushing by him and left the classroom I slumped down the lockers onto the cold hard floor not sure whether to scream cry or feel relief. Bill came after me and I had no idea until he tapped my shoulder also sitting next to me "what's up" he asked "he is a a cheat"

We looked at one another he had beautiful eyes he was staring right into mine I didn't know if I wanted to kiss him or what but I snapped myself out of it and stood up when the bell rang as Ian came out "what's up baby" he asked trying to hug me but I shoved his hands of "we're done " I smiled "what " he said "your just arrogant and self absorbed oh can't forget a cheat" I said

He looked at me as everyone began to stare some forming a circle around us he looked embarrassed he's never been dumped before u to today that is "why" he said "I just told you and because i want bill kaulitz " I said walking over to bill my hands grabbing his face as I kissed him with passion he grabbed my face and kissed me back also as we pulled away I saw Ian in shock he didn't know what to say nor do he just ran of like a baby.

I sat beside bill "I want bill kaulitz " I smiled he looked at me and smiled pulling me into a passionate kiss "I want jenny " he said pulling away to look me in the eyes.