044

It's Saturday night me, Tom and bill have planned to explore an abandoned hospital we always saw it on YouTube or TikTok and decided we wanted to give it a try ourselves so Tom and bill went out to buy some equipment such as torches and a rempod and some few other bits and bobs.

It was a bit cold outside so I threw on a black hoodie I stole from toms wardrobe, I was waiting on my room for them to get back when I heard the door unlock I went downstairs to see them with two bags full of ghost hunting equipment. "Ready?" I asked "ready" they both said they picked up the bags again and brought them to the car putting them in the boot.

I hopped in the back in the middle to see where we was going and Tom decided to drive bill hopped in the passenger seat and that was it we was of, the hospital was only an hour away from us we found it a while back when we was hanging out but we never went inside so we decided that would be the first place to go.

I done some research on the place on the drive there it was built in the 18 hundreds and closed down in 1994 it was owned by a millionaire called  John parks it was a mental asylum for pateient but the patient was treated badly and it's said they still done the halls of the hospital since they knew no other place.

We pulled up outside the hospital we snook in round the back to avoid being seen and then cops being called , I found an opening  in the metal fence so I gestured the guys to follow and I held up the open fence to let them through I followed bending crouching under the fence I caught my arm on the fence scratching myself a bit.

We stood up dusting of the dirt from the ground and found the door into the hospital, we pulled out our torches and looked around there was little to no graffiti which means no one's really been here.we saw piles of rubble all over peices of wood across the floor doors hanging of hinges and moss and mould contaminating the walls and ceiling.

I walked ahead of the two guys hearing them shouting me to wait for them, they cling onto each other as I giggled a bit I continued forward until I saw some stairs leading upstairs. They was wooden and very old creaky and broken here and there , nails stuck out of some boards.

"Careful guys the boards are broken " I said showing them where the nails and broken parts are the nodded still clinging to each other. The stairs was in a spiral direction heading up there was no banister for support so we had to lean against the wall to avoid falling. I reached the top of the steps and missed a missing floor board showing the guys the missing board.

I looked around and saw a bunch of rooms which looked like prison cells, I opened one of the doors and there was only a metal bed frame and a rotten mattress with brown stains and a small locked up window nothing else I checked others some had nothing son had more than others I saw one room which had just chains and cuffs and a bowl.

I looked at the twins with sadness thinking what people must have gone through here, I look back forward and continued down the hall to which seemed to be the maternity wing there was a long metal table and what looked like a dentists chair there was also left over tools it's as though they packed up and left everything as it was. I looked in the metal silver sink it was filthy of dark stains and jars full of liquid I saw files of patients in a cabinet.

I pulled one out looking at a Margret she was 28 years of age and was pregnant to a baby girl Margret had suffered from a rupture and died on the table the baby was born and well and taken to the baby wing, I put the folder back and saw the two twins looking around I'd excised to mess with them a bit I snuck out from the room hiding behind a wall "y/n where you gone " Tom shouted "y/n " bill shouted. I heard them walking out the door so I jumped out shouting boo Tom and bill cling to each other in a tight hug and screamed I took a photo "perfect profile picture " I laughed

They let each other go "not funny " they both pouted saying it at the same time. "It was very funny to me" I said laughing, we decided it was time to head back as it was really late i checked my phone and it was 1:45am we headed back down the broken stairs and felt our way back to the exit as it was super dark and our torches was running low. We found the exit and found the whole in the deck we went through the fence when we heard people talking and saw blue and red flashing lights we instantly thought of cops and we ran for the car speeding out to avoid being caught. We all instantly relaxed and sighed.

"So when's round two" I said smirking "never " said bill and Tom at the same time which made me laugh more. "Wimps" I teased.