032

Creds to secularhaze81 for this idea !

It's been a hard few years since I moved away from Germany, I used to be childhood best friends with two people twins to be specific their names was bill and Tom kaulitz . My parents used to know his parents which is how we became best friends over years, we was born roughly the same year and month.

We was so close we always used to do everything together we walked to school together, we had sleepovers and all sorts we was inseparable. The twins always dreamed of forming a band they originally wanted to call it devilish but then wanted to call it tokio hotel, they asked me to join them we planned it all ahead .

But when I was roughly 12 years old I had to leave , I had to move away to a new home in California I protested of course but it was due to my father's new job offer which gave us asa family a better income and more support financially. The guys was roughly starting up the band but as much as I and them wanted me to be apart of it I couldn't I left for California .

I never got to say a proper goodbye I didn't even know I was moving till the day came otherwise the night before I would have gave the towns the biggest hug of my life and have them some way to stay in contact however I have no contact now.

It's now present time I'm now 19 years of age I just moved back to Germany about a week or two ago I wanted to start a career of my own back home, I settled down in my new home it was a small but elegant house very modernised. I decided to unpack my belongings and organise my home it was already decorated since I can't decorate the home until I've lived here for a while contract policy .

I saw a lot around town about a band called tokio hotel it sounded familiar however I don't remember such a band but it was all the range and hype I've listened to them for a while so I decided to book myself a concert ticket, it begins tonight I got the vip tickets where It includes a photo and backstage access with a meet and greet.

I decided before I got to the concert I'm going to go shopping and get a make over since it's my first real concert, I went to the hair dresser first to get my hair done I decided to have it died and add extensions I went for a dirty blonde with brown highlights with a few layers. I then headed down to the mall to pick out my outfit and some other bits and once I was done I headed home , I sat down but I keep getting a pang in my chest like I'm forgetting something or someone even.

There's two hours before the concert begins so I decided to get ready I threw on a black slightly flares at the bottoms mini skirt with a silver glitter belt and a black cropped tank top and a pair of mini platform sandals , I decided to do my makeup I did a black Smokey eye with silver in to match my belt and for my hair I straightened it.

I had an hour to get to to the stadium so I booked a cab and it took me half hour to get there once I arrived I headed over to the queue but because I have vip I was allowed to get in early , the security let all vips in early we all had front row seats . I made my way to the front in the middle so I could see them clearly.

It's been half hour and everyone's in the stadium cheering and waving some waving signs up, just then the lights dimmed spot lights raved around the crowd smoke effects swarmed the stage as music beat was blaring as the curtains came up and the band was stood there the introduction was amazing . They started off with monsoon then don't jump and some more amazing songs.

The concert so far was the best experience of my life I had adrenaline pumping through my veins It's like I was in another world, I noticed though two of them was staring a lot at me I took no notice and presumed they was looking at everyone but the singer looked at me one last time and back at his brother with dreads .

The concert had finally finished I was bummed but I knew I get to meet them face to face very soon, so I queued up in the vip line for the meet and greet and once it was my turn the security let me through the rope and down to a room where they was all sat I walked through stopping at the door not wanting to be rude and just walk in even though it was open "you can come in you know " one said walking up to the door I felt my heart melt there and then I wanted to just melt to the floor . He held his hand out and placed it on my lower back guiding me through I felt my face instantly heat up.

I walked through as they took a photo with me and signed some stuff for me it was time for me to leave but I really didn't want to have to . I was walking through the door when I see two of them coming after me the twins.

Twins pov

As the girl walked in we felt as through we knew her she gave off a vibe one we once knew we had suspicions it was our childhood friend who moved and had no contact, we wasn't sure but we had to find out we are certain it's her but we can't come out with it head on invade it's not, she was leaving and we didn't want to lose her over again if it is her. We ran after her down the hall as she turned back to us .

Back to reader pov

I saw the twins as they stopped me from leaving bending down slightly hands on knees catching their breaths, they looked at me I saw something in them that I once knew "we need to know are you y/n L/n " they asked as I nodded yes "do I know you " I asked they nodded. Oh my god they are my childhood friends I haven't seen them in over seven years after I left they gave in giving me a tight hug almost suffocating me .

"We had suspicions it was you but we didn't want to push you over the edge but we couldn't help it we missed you y/n"  bill said holding me tight as Tom shoved bill aside "my turn "  Tom said pulling me in holding me tight , I hugged them both back super tight almost tearing up . "I missed you both I always wondered what happened to you if you made it and you clearly did " I said tearing up at this point.

It's been a year now since I met the guys I became a member in the group like originally planned when we was children , we had tours and concerts all the time we was always together catches up on so much we missed . I missed these guys and bill eventually got together we've been dating for months now he asked me out when we went for our picnic. Me and Tom became super close again we was whole again I feel I've always loved bill more than friends and I'm glad it worked out.

This wasn't the best but I'll work on it