097

I had just been shopping with my friend harry we had been friends for years now and we arranged to go shopping I brought some new outfits and sexy lingerie for bill and I for the bedroom if you know what I mean.

We just arrived home I went to unlock the door but it was already unlocked I was a bit confused I pulled a face and looked at harry then opened the door, I shut it behind me and harry before I put my bags down on the coffee table.

I turned around to see bill stood on the stairs cross armed slowly walking down the stairs towering over both me and harry I could tell harry was nervous and uncomfortable from his body language he was playing with his fingers scared to make a move or even breath.

"Hey " I smiled "hey" he replied with a blank face "so uh who's your friend here " he asked almost as though he was holding a growl back, "harry " I smiled "well harry hallie is busy now " he smiled such a fake one at that.

Harry opened the door and left closing it behind himself "lock it " bill asked so I turned around and locked the front door "want to show me what you brought doll face " he smiled so I grabbed the bag and pulled out the lingerie.

"Mhm perfect " he smirked I went upstairs following bill as he gestured for me to follow him so I followed him to the bedroom "you should try it on for me " . He smiled gesturing I go ahead so I did.

I held the lingerie in my hands and went to the bathroom which was attached to the bedroom, I slipped of my other clothes and put on the black laced bra which cross crossed in the back and around the torso and the matching lace black pants which had gems on the straps.

I left the bathroom doing a confident sexy walk while bill looked me up and down with a semi smile appearing across his face.

I did a spin to show him the back slightly bending over to get a full view of my ass I turned back to face him slowly walking up to him kissing him pushing him backwards onto the bed .

He fell back onto the bed I sat myself down on his lap facing him my legs either side of his as I felt his bones slowly growing against me making his jeans tighter on his lap.

His hands snaked around to the back of my ass hands resting there grabbing both cheeks squeezing them hard making me wince in pain which was mixed with pleasure, he struck my ass with a slap making it sting and feel sore.

I started to grind slowly on his lap making him grow more making him groan under his breath grumbling at me grinding slowly .

That's when he flipped us over towering over me his knee in between my leg against my heat hard pressing against it making it throb as just his touch, he leant over to me kissing my neck sucking and biting leaving marks.

He slowly backed say kissing from my lips to my neck to my chest to my breast to my upper stomach to lower stomach until he reached the band of my underwear.

He kissed on top of my heat on the fabric making me blush making me want more of him as he moved to my inner thighs kissing them both holding them apart not allowing them to close or touch.

He took of his top slowly I saw his v line sharp and clear teasing me I felt him smirking I just knew he was and I was correct he was, he threw it away not caring where as he returned back to me same position as before.

He moved back to my heat pulling it from my body slowly lifting my ankles to get it off and throwing it in the pile "you're perfect " he said admiring my almost naked body.

He spreads my thighs apart further to get access to my heat, he kissed my thighs teasing me as I watched him. He slowly circled over my clit his face almost touching it as he went lower he licked in circles across my clit making me grasp the sheets.

I saw him look up with teasing eyes lust filled eyes as he continued to eat me out, he added a finger one by one slowly pumping in and out slowly teasing he knew what he was doing to me.

I felt my orgasm coming I tensed and my legs began to close against his head making him go deeper and faster until I reached my climax.

I let out a massive moan as he came up from between my thighs, I sat up "my turn princess " he smiled I looked down at the tent.

My eyes widened at the size, I slowly went over to him unzipping his pants slowly pulling them down as he flung them of himself I pulled his boxers down freeing his huge boner.

I grabbed it with two hands pumping up and down the shaft slowly I put his tip in my mouth my tongue swirling over licking up the pre cum.

He threw his head back in pleasure his hands on my head pushing me down slowly face fucking me his hips bucked making me take his length deeper into my mouth.

I bopped my head up and down on his member my hands pumping the remaining length I couldn't fit in while he had a fist full of my hair pushing and pulling me to his satisfaction.

I felt him twitching inside my mouth and with one final push of my head he came in my mouth a moan escaped his lips as he finally let me go.

"Bed" he demanded I loved this side of bill the horny side the dominant side, I did what he said I laid myself down he gave no hesitation he climbed above me sliding himself into me slowly with a tease here and there.

He thrusting slowly for a start pulling my legs above his shoulders so he could go deeper into me, he started to pick his pace up as I grasped the sheets hard my knuckles turning white.

My moans becoming louder and regular as he let a few breathy moans escape him his pace was faster now he leant over to my breast playing with them like toys kissing them sucking them all while he fucked me.

He slowed down and pulled out making me whine at him for the loss of contact he got up and walked over to my draw the special draw I knew instantly.

He pulled out a vibrator and came back over slipping back into me as he turned the vibrator on he started thrusting again holding the vibrator against my clit which sent me over the edge I was twitching wriggling moaning.

He smirked at the sight he created, I was moaning uncontrollably as he fucked me hard and fast the way I like. I felt my climax coming again and just then I let out a final moan as I came all over his dick.

Shortly after he did a final thrust finishing inside me "BILL" I yelled "what " he said pulling out looking at the sight "you came in me " I whined "so " he smirked "I can get pregnant " I groaned "oh " he giggled I crossed my arms in a temper.

"So when's round two " he smirked "what" I said turning to face him as he slid back in me again.