073

I was at the club just em and Tom for a fun night whilst bill supervises us, I was swaying my hips side to side against toms crotch as his hands was gripping my hips guiding them where he wanted them to be he spun me around continuing to sway my hips his hands going lower to my ass pushing me closer to him. I looked up at Tom his needy eyes staring down at me piercing through me he leant down to kiss me as he did he squeezed my ass here and then.

I continued to dance as Tom danced against me "should we get out of here" he asked seductively I took his hand guiding him to the women's bathroom I pulled him in locking the door shoving him against the sinks aggressively kissing his neck his soft red lips as his hands slid down my waist to my ass again squeezing tight as I pushed myself closer into him kissing him with passion and aggression, he looked me in my eyes before switching our places he was now in control as he kissed my neck leaving a love bite.

He grinded against me his knee in between my legs as a i grinded against his knee he was amused I was getting aggravated so I grabbed his collar of his top pulling him close to me again guiding his hand with my free hand up to my breasts allowing him to explore pulling my breaths out my dress, he kissed them sucking on them I threw my head back in pleasure. I pushed him away as I stood up right getting on my knees ready to unbuckle his jeans "no " he said helping me back to my feet.

He picked me up slamming me onto the side my backs against the cold mirrors he lowered himself to my heat pushing my thong aside out the way as he teased me licking strips up inserting a finger then another pumping them in and out slowly which drove me insane "sit on my face " he moaned "what" I said "sit on my face " he insisted as we scrambled down to the floor to get in position "are you sure I-" he cut me of "just sit on my face jade" he growled which turned me on more I lowered myself down hovering above his face unsure "just sit on my face babe" he smirked his hands hooked around my thighs as he pulled me down I was fully sat on his face.

I felt him smirking against my heat he licked strips up slowly again as he inserted a finger then another then another pumping in and out slowly then picking up the pace as he sucked on my clit replacing his fingers with his tongue I threw my head back and started grinding slowly which he loved he hooked harder pulling me down as far as I can go I stood up which took Tom by surprise "what are" I cut him of turning around sitting on his face again he hooked around me again as I unbuckled his jeans freeing his hard member from his jeans and boxers.

I licked the pre cum of the tip before licking strips up and down his length I started to suck on the tip adding more length into my mouth and with the remaining I pumped with my hands I felt him groan against my heat sending vibrations through my body, I smiled looking back behind me to see the view toms hands squeezing my ass leaving  red hand prints. I look back forward again continuing to take his length I felt him throbbing and twitching so I pumped faster and harder .

Until he reached his orgasm he came in my mouth I heard him groan as he continued to eat me out, I felt my high coming I started grinding gripping toms thighs hard leaving red hand prints as i came Tom refusing to let me go I was sensitive and he finally let me go I stood up pulling my dress down and adjusting my thong as Tom stood up pulling his boxers over his member and bucking his jeans.

"Was I good or was I good" he smiled "very good " I smiled back unlocking the door as we both exited with a line do angry women we both looked at each other and laughed leaving the club to avoid being scolded and left for home where we continued this session further.