052

My names Zoe I've been going to school with tom and bill kaulitz since primary now and recently I've hit a snag I fell in love with both tom and bill.

It was Saturday night me and tom are at the club to celebrate our 3 years together and bill decided to tag with Gustav and Georg we queued for the entrance of the club and once we was at the front the security placed a stamp on our hands which meant we was allowed in and out the club all night without having to re join the queue, anyway it was our turn to head inside they stamped our hands and we walked through bill running like a child to grab a booth in the corner as Tom and Georg went for the drinks me and Gustav just rolled our eyes giggling and joined bill in the booth who was excited he's in a booth.

"Your so childish bill" I joked "yeh" said Gustav bill just crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at us making us all giggle, Tom and Georg came back with some drinks handing us shots first then our pints. Tom scooted next to me and Gustav and Georg next to bill, we all laughed and joked for a while when Tom said "im just going toilet " scooting out the booth heading to the restroom signs.

After about 10 minutes there was still no sign of Tom "he's been in there for ages now " Gustav said  "I know I'm going to check" I said "how your a girl you can't go in the men's" bill giggled slightly tipsy already. "I have ways" I smirked before sliding from under the table and making my way across the dance floor to the restroom following the signs but I didn't expect to see what I saw.

I saw Tom locking lips with another girl holding her ass I stood there my eyes filling to the brim with salty tears my eyes wide Tom side eyed me before realising it's me he let her go and turned to face me "it's not what you think" he said letting her go I just turned around without saying a word I couldn't hear it was all muffled I walked through the dancing people pushing through ignoring everyone even bill and the gang I walked outside to a bench under a lamp near a tree I pulled out a freshly rolled fag and lit it blowing the smoke up as I tilted my head back tears still forming and rolling down my face making my eye red and puffy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Tom "what " I said with a slight giggle "your a cheater Tom" I said with a fake smile "no she came onto me " he said throwing his hands about "oh so you just happens to be holding her ass and locking lips too" I said laughing as tears was still falling he didn't say a word he stood there staring at the floor his eyes filling with tears falling down his face "I don't know why your crying for your the cheater Tom" I said taking a big puff blowing it into his face he clenched his fists  and walked away pushing by bill and the gang.

"My god what happened " Gustav asked as bill sat beside me his hand on my lap "he cheated " I giggled "Zoe " bill said in a sad tone "then he tried to play victim " I continued as bill looked at me with sorrow filled eyes Gustav knelt down to my level as Georg stood behind me holding my shoulders "I don't know what to say Zoe" bill said "he's my brother I never expected him to do such a thing" bill said holding my thigh tight. I was done with my cigarette and threw it aside Gustav stomped on it to put it out and bill grabbed both my hands and held them tight"oh Zoe " he said leaning into me for a hug I cried harder dropping my head down as bill held it up for me masking eye contact I saw his eyes circle around as though he don't know where to look.

Him and Gustav helped me to my feet "I'm gonna find Tom " Georg said as the guys nodded, we started walking back to our place since I lived with Tom but bills taking me in "hey bill I'm gonna head to find georg " Gustav said "okay" bill said. We reached the house bill took me upstairs, bill locked the front door and came upstairs behind me I walked into the bathroom which is in bills room I put on my pjs I double checked I locked the door before rolling out a joint I sat on the cold floor lighting it sliding the lighter aside I leant against the bathtub knees to my chest as I took a drag every five seconds or so.

After about 20 minutes I heard a knock at the door "Zoe you okay " he asked through the door "yes bill"  "can you come out" I unlocked the door and walked to bills bed and layed down "Zoe you high" bill asked looking into my eyes.

Toms pov
I pushed past bill and the guys heading back into the club I ordered a drink at the bar and sat myself down in a booth when the same chick from earlier came over "what" I snapped "chill you weren't this lame earlier " she spoke "yeh well" he groaned she walked of huffing and puffing as Tom swirled the ice in his glass "great I've fucked it now" he mumbled to himself when Georg came back through and sat opposite Tom "what did you do bro" Georg asked "why on earth would you cheat on her don't you love her " Georg asked "yes of course I love her " Tom scoffed "well why did you do it" Gustav asked as he walked through sitting down "because I was drunk I wasn't thinking " "Tom that's no excuse man" .