065

I was face to face with bill we looked in to each others eyes our noses inches apart our lips inches apart thoughts raced through my mind I felt his warmth on me as we not leant in eyes closing, he kissed me with passion his warm soft lips against mine he snakes his hands on my hips pulling me on to his lap not breaking the kiss, we broke the kiss he pushed the hair from my face tucking it behind my ear. I looked at him with list filled eyes as he looked at me with lust filled eyes. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of " he said rubbing the back of his neck "no it's ok" I said.

I stood up "where's Tom" I asked "he's out" bill replied with a frown "we're done " I said pacing "he cheated" I yelled I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as bill grabbed my hand pulling me onto the bed "you don't need him" he said smiling softly, Tom came barging through "Tara I'm sorry ok" he pleaded "no you hurt me " I yelled as my eyes filled with tears. Bill sat there quiet not sure what to do or say beside looking down at the bed.

"Yes but she was nothing it was a mistake " he carried on but I shut him out I mean should I forgive him or not I mean he hurt me but me and bill just kissed and sparks flew. I left the room and went to the bathroom to freshen up I ran the shower letting it warm up as I stripped of the remaining clothes i hopped in as the warm water soaked me it felt fresh and heavenly, I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and strawberry conditioner. I rinsed it out and once I was clean I hopped turning the shower of putting the clothes in the basket and wrapping a towel around me.

I walked outside back to my room shutting the door behind me I dried my body and picked out some pjs for a lazy day and threw the towel aside on the floor as I shuffled around in my bed to get comfy but all I could think about is Tom and bill I love Tom we was together but since the night at the club bill swaying his hips on me something happened and he kissed me earlier but I enjoyed it. Am I torn between two who do I like who do I choose .

I sighed as I scrolled through my socials I heard a knock at my door "yes" I shouted the door opened as Tom came in "look I'm sorry I truly am can I have another chance " he asked "I don't know " I said "I might also like your brother " I said with hesitation his eyes widened "what" he said quietly and softly "it's from the night at the club when we danced " I said looking down "oh" he said with no emotion " I don't understand myself " I said.

Tom sat on the edge of the bed as we sat in silence he eventually got up and walked without a word I lied back down under the cover pulling it all the way up over my head covering my body, after about and hour my door opened again I looked up as bill and Tom sat on my bed either side of me "we came to an agreement if you agree of course" Tom said "since you said you like both me and bill what about you have us both" he smirked looking at bill then me "what" I asked confused "so you have us both you know hug kiss etc with us both " my eyes widened and my cheeks was burning hot I was silent " I mean ok " I said quietly almost silent. "It's settled then "
Tom said smirking as did bill.

Tom pulled me onto his lap and kissed me roughly bill making me turn to face him as he also kissed me "I like this arrangement " bill said with a proud smile, "mhm" Tom said smirking.