103

Bill was stood there staring into my eyes I felt mesmerised by his siren like eyes he started to get closer to me our bodies touching my breast against his chest his hands snaked around my waist down to my thongs band he pulled slipping his fingers under as he slowly pulled them down of me I stepped out of them when it reached the ankles, naked before bill and before Tom.

My naked body touching bills semi naked body I found it extremely attractive and just then he kissed me his soft lips slammed against mine and Tom went behind me kissing my neck caressing my breasts from behind as bill caressed my ass.i saw bills boner poking the towel making a huge tent between us I leant forward and slowly undone the towel as it fell leaving him also naked.

My hands found their way to bills cock slowly palming him up and down with a few twists seeing his head go back in pleasure was hot the whimpers and whines escaping his lips but bill wanted to be in control so he flipped me around so I'm facing Tom and bent me over my face level with toms cock now.

Bill lined himself up and slowly pushed himself into me waiting for a moment to see if I was ok before he started to slowly thrust in and out of me and I looked up at Tom who was hard again he wanted me to suck him off again so I did, I circled his tip again sucking his cock bopping my head as his hands forced my mouth on further until I couldn't go no more without gagging.

Tom loved it he was letting out small grunts as bill picked up his pace holding my ass right leaving a hand print either side he was thrusting into me fast and hard until he came inside me he pulled out I wasn't over happy I didn't get to climax but then Tom pulled out and went behind me slamming into me I grabbed the wall for support while Tom pounded me from behind slapping my ass hard making it sting the slap echoing through the bathroom.

I felt myself coming close I moaned as I came on toms dick and shortly after Tom also came pulling out slowly re dressing himself I tried to catch my breath and stood up straight as bill handed me my top I through it on. And bill he went to his room to change.