102

I was home alone waiting for my friends Tom and bill Kaulitz to come home, I didn't realise they even left if I'm honest I was still asleep in bed and when I woke up the house was empty however they sent me a message telling me when they will be back so I wasn't worried after all they are in a band so I just presumed they went to a band practice or something like that.

Anyway I was bored just waiting around so I decided to get comfy I put on my baggy tee and left my pink lace thong on and I put on some music blasting it to the max volume and I was just dancing around my living room I thought I had plenty of time until they come back so why not make myself comfortable in my house.

I was dancing to tokio hotels songs so that includes Tom and bill, I was listening to scream, reden and pain of love my fave songs I connected my phone to my Alexa and used the songs out my playlist to avoid ads because who has time for those.

I was dancing around when I heard something I stopped and paused to listen but I presumed it was nothing I was hearing things or it was part of the songs so I continued to dance around and sing to pain of love that's when I heard another noise it's like someone's walking upstairs but I should be home alone, right?.

I paused the Alexa and stopped dancing and made my way to the bottom of the stairs I stood at the bottom listening for any noise and I heard some faint sounds which sounded like water running so I slowly walked upstairs even though I always tell myself don't do what they do in horror movies run the opposite way instead but nope I followed the sounds instead like a idiot.

As I got closer I could hear the sounds more and can make out it's a shower running "did I leave the shower on " I questioned myself I slowly opened the bathroom door peering around to see a steamy filled room I thought I must have left it on so I walked in but a few steps in bill appeared from the shower making me scream.

"FUCK YOU" I screamed as I tried to catch my breath again, he stepped out of the shower the towel around his waist his v line visible his star tattoo he drove me nuts, I looked at him not realise I was staring at his v line "eyes darling up here" he smirked I felt flustered so I backed up "I'll leave " I spluttered backing up but I backed into someone making my eyes grow wide I turn around and see Tom.

"No bottoms ay ? " he said looking at my ass I forgot I was in my thong I blushed as I was in a Kaulitz sandwich In-between them both, bill walked close to me pressing against my ass and Tom came closer pressing against my front kissing me as bill kissed my neck sucking and biting leaving a love bite.

I heard bills phone ringing "your phone " I mumbled under my breath he sighed and went to his bedroom to go see who it was and once he left Toms hands went to my ass squeezing and giggling them making me blush more he kissed me his lips slammed on to mine his cold piercing sending shocks through me, he lifted my top up I raised my arms to allow him to without breaking the kiss.

He pulled away "no bra perfect " he said examining my breasts, I pulled at his top and he took over throwing it aside with mine then removing his jeans eagerly. He grabbed me again kissing me pinning me against the wall which was like ice I arched my back and moaned at how cold it was as Tom played with my hard nips.

I wanted to take control so I switched places I'm now pinning him down I move to his boxers freeing his boner from the tight boxers that restricted it, I got on my knees palming his member slowly as I circled my tong around the top he was groaning impatiently that's when his hands found my head pushing me down on his length making me choke slightly but I used my hands to pump the remaining length.

I twisted and bopped fast to his liking as he held me down on his cock his hips bucking s he started to face fuck me, I felt him twitch but just as he came bill walked in "you already started " he whined looking upset Tom let me go and I stood up that's when bill came over to me "let's really start " he said placing a finger on my chin to make me look at him his piercing eyes staring into my soul .