054

I turned my phone of putting it away before playing with my hands "what's wrong Zoe" bill asked "nothing " I replied , bill placed his hand on my thigh using his finger to hold my chin up "don't lie to me Zoe" he smiled I smiled back before I could say anything the bell rang I got up from my seat leaving I walked into the bathroom luckily empty. I threw my hands onto the sink gripping each side groaning looking up at my reflection in the dirty mirror "what's wrong with me" I mumbled why do I blush a round him why do I like him I thought to myself. I looked at myself nothing was clear I loved Tom still do we was dating but he cheated and bill came to my aid but I think I'm catching feelings. I slump down the sink holding my knees up to my chest my hands into my hair either side my thoughts running wild I wanted to scream the confusion was harsh.

Toms pov

I stood in the middle of the hallway watching her walk away with my brother he wrapped his arms around her shoulder I felt my fists clenching my jaw twitching and my eyes narrowing my heart sunk seeing him with her, I started walking to class after they disappeared around the corner I took my seat watching them during class they was flirting it made me so angry and hurt.

Bills pov

The bell rang Zoe shot up from her seat leaving I stood up and tried to follow but she was already in the bathroom I saw Tom sitting in his seat still after everyone left so I walked over to him "Tom " I said "what " he snapped making me pull a shocked face "you alright bro" I asked "no me and Zoe are finished and your swooping in and flirting with her " he snapped slamming both palms onto the desk pushing the chair back with his lower back and scraping the desk before leaving stopping looking back at me before shaking his head. I stood there for a moment realising what he had said it really sunk in he knows I love Zoe was it that obvious , I know I shouldn't love her but since he brought her home I fell for her I know it's wrong but she's different .

Zoe's pov

I stand back up from the floor and gather myself before leaving the bathroom walking past bill in the classroom he saw me but I ran of I left school early leaving for home pretending I was sick so I would avoid questions, once I was back at bills place I took myself up to bills room lying on his bed looking up at the ceiling thoughts raced through my head bill flashing through my mind his smile his abs his jawline his hair, then Tom flashes through his dreads his piercing his abs I put bills pillow over my face and screamed that's when someone came running into the room "what " it was bill he yelled "sorry" I giggled "you scared me Zoe " he said sitting on the end of the bed "what's wrong " he asked "nothing " I said with a fake smile "I know your lying Zoe " he said with a stern look.

I looked up at him with confusion "talk to me " he said stroking my face "I'm so confused bill" I said pulling my knees to my chest "about " he said softly "you " I paused as he raised an eyebrow "and Tom " I said grabbing a pillow and screaming once more. "Zoe I don't understand " he said looking at me blank "are you that blind bill " I snapped instantly putting my hand over my mouth as he pulled away from me "i didn't mean that " I said looking down "take your time tell me when your ready "  he said with a smile as he got up from his bed and opened his bedroom door to see a Tom standing there hand ready to knock he looked up at bill they stood there for a second before bill turned back to look at me and barged by Tom .

Tom walked inside bills bedroom to me sitting on the bed "please give me another chance Zoe I really do love you I know I messed up please " he said looking at me with tear filled eyes I just looked at him I still do love him "Tom I don't know " I said looking up at him "please one more chance "  he pleaded "I'm not ready Tom the trust has gone " I said looking away as he got up from the bed walking away, tears fell from my eyes down my cheeks I swiped them away walking over to the bathroom locking the door behind me I splashed my face with cold water wiping my face dry fixing my hair before leaving the bathroom bumping into bill who caught me holding onto my arms "sorry" I said.

Bill looked at me with a smile "bill im ready to talk " I said taking a deep breath "what is it " he said raising a brow but forming a smile " I love both you and Tom and I can't choose " I said shyly bill looked at me pulling me into a hug "it's alright Zoe we both love you too but I know you have to choose and if you choose Tom I will support it " he said with a soft smile I just cried slumping down into the floor peering behind bill to see Tom standing there gobsmacked a hand over his mouth "you love bill too " he questioned his eyes welling up, "Tom listen " I paused "how long " he whispered "how long " he yelled i was now crying "after you cheated bill was there for me and " tom cut me of "enough you have to choose me or him " he spoke "tom please enough " bill said standing up in the middle of both me and tom .

"I'm stuck I can't choose " I said I saw tom calming down his fists unclenched his jaw unlocked and his shoulders released the tension left him he was calm he took in a deep breath before looking at us both "I'm sorry Zoe " he whispered tears streaming down his cheeks as he fell to the floor bill looked at us both not sure who to see to first.

Time skip

The twins was downstairs whilst I was still inside bills room all I could think about was both bill and Tom the strong connections I felt for both twins as it grew each moment I spent with them, I love Tom still even though he hurt me but the feelings can't die in a week or day and bill well he's been so kind to me since the first day I met him he's always been there for me through thick and thin. I stood up from bills bed making it neat behind me as I walked through the door closing it behind me as I stood at the top of the stairs I slowly made my way down peaking over the banister to see both bill and Tom sat on the sofa distance between them, I feel as though I've ruined there bond since the break up and me being here in general.

I make my way back up the stairs not wanting to disturb them both so I walk back to bills room lying on the bed in a hall scrolling down my phone when about five minutiae later I heard bills door creak open as he stepped through looking back as Tom peered from behind bill I sat up with a confused stare, "Zoe ?" Bill said as they both moved closer "we all need to talk"  he said sitting on the edge of the bed followed by Tom. "I know you like us both Zoe and it's okay " Tom said before pausing "we both decided to let you pick who you want and if you choose bill I won't be angry with you or bill" he said with a slight soft smile "and I won't be mad at Tom if you pick him Zoe nor you " bill said with a soft smile.

"I can't choose its to painful I love you both " I said with a tear rolling down my cheek as I quickly wiped it away, "honestly it's okay we both won't be mad we love you " bill said as Tom smiled "I don't know " I said groaning "bill " I mumbled "sorry ?" Tom asked "we didn't catch that Zoe " bill said "I choose bill" I said frowning Tom stood staring at me then bill he gave us a small fake smile as he rubbed his neck, bill smiled at me then looked at his brother with a sad expression "Tom " I yelled as he walked out. I got up from bed following Tom I grabbed his arm as he stopped to turn to me he smiled "it's okay Zoe " he said with a smile but tears fell from his Rosie cheeks.

I felt tears form in my eyes slowly falling as bill ran through the door "it's okay " he said "I support you both " he said as he walked downstairs into the living room putting on the tv , "he'll be okay " bill said wrapping his arms around me "I feel bad bill" I cried as I hugged back "Zoe it's okay I know you love him too " he smiled. I got a message from Tom who was downstairs I was confused but opened it

Tom: Zoe ?
Me:yes
Tom:don't be upset
Me : I can't not I feel awful Tom I don't want you hurt nor bill
Tom:it's okay love I support you and bill don't worry I am happy for you , yes it hurts a bit but I'll move on
Me:I'm sorry Tom
Tom:can we be friends still
Me:of course Tom don't be silly 🫶🏻
Tom:thank you 🙃

I looked at his messages I felt bad as bill looked at me pulling me into a hug "I love you " he said "I love you to bill" I said hugging him back , I looked up at him as he pulled me in for a kiss I was shocked but I kissed him back as he held my waist as I held his face. "Be mine Zoe " he asked cupping my face now "yes bill" I smiled.