047

It was a Friday night me and bill was hanging out at our favourite spot we found when we was younger it was a old warehouse we came across it once when we went for a walk one time, it was old miss covered and taken by Mother Nature it was beautiful graffiti free.

My life was good not perfect nor bad but good I had two parents who loved me but however they never had time for me anymore since their jobs they worked nights and come morning they was gone again all they left was a note and lunch, I never even really had friends I found it hard to make them since I wasn't very social or they found me weird but there was one guy bill he was the kindness should I knew always there for people.

I met bill in primary upwards he was bullied by others for no reason his brother Tom was always there for him but always dragged down too I couldn't stand it, I saw some guys picking on bill I decided to step in and take bill away since then we've been best friends and now we're both 15.

It was Friday night I was out at our fave spot with bill we was hanging out making memories and filming funny videos of each other but we heard strange things happening we both stood up from the steps and walked over to the door opening it a crack, I heard yelling and arguing as did bill I decided to go check it out but bill insisted I didn't. He grabbed my hand pulling me back in into his chest holding me "come on I love you let's leave it okay " he said planting a kiss on my lips his soft pink lips linking with mine.

We went to walk back him grabbing my hand when I heard a scream so i ran out to check it out I hid behind those big square bins I saw two guys arguing their hands flying around one turned their back to the other reaching into his pocket and pulled out a gun and spun back and shot the guy I screamed and my hand immediately ran to my mouth I started panicking realising I've been caught. I tried to sneak away but he saw me I started running when he shot me I held my hand onto my belly seeing blood oozing from me.

I see bill running out the warehouse door dripping his phone onto the gravel I fell onto my knees then onto my side bill ran and knelt down by my side pulling me onto my back moving my hands seeing the blood his face went park his eye went wide filling with tears he crawled along the floor digging through gravel for his phone he pulled it out dialling people, he pulled me onto his lap holding me up whilst putting pressure on my wound I looked at him pitiful tears falling from my eyes "I'm sorry bill " "stop it you didn't do anything " he screamed tears now streaming from his eyes.

"I'm not going to make it bill I really love you bill" I said as bill held me even tighter squeezing me kissing my cheeks softly as my eyes started to flutter closed "no damn it don't leave me I love you" he said full on crying kissing my lips I grabbed his hands giving him one last squeeze before my hand relaxed "y/n" he yelled "no no get up it's not your time " he yelled holding me pulling me close tighter his head throwing back as he let out a bellowing scream his head flopping back down resting onto my head as cop cars pulled up surrounding the guys as ambulance pulled in taking me from his grip him still on the floor in bits as bill came over stoping him from pounding the floor.

Tom held bill Tight helping him to his feet to drive to the hospital, they arrived shortly after me running down the hall as I was carted away into surgery. Bill and Tom was stopped by nurses bill trying to rip by them as Tom held him back.

It has been hours and the nurses came out from surgery removing their mask as bill shot up running to her "well" he asked as Tom stood up "I'm sorry she-" "no your lying " bill said looking down calmly "don't lie to me your lying " he screamed looking up trying to launch at the nurse as he left.

"Woah bill wake up " Tom said running into bills bedroom shaking him awake bill was all hot and sweaty tears streaming down his cheeks Tom pulled bill into a big hug "I know bill I know I miss her too" Tom said hugging bill tightly "they took her Tom " bill bellowed his voice breaking his eyes full of sadness and despair. "Want me to stay?" Tom asked as bill nodded. Tom scooted under the covers and held bill tight "I'm here bill for you " he said his eyes now welling up. "I loved her Tom she was everything to me my first love " he cried harder his eyes puffy and red.