005

It's Saturday afternoon you and the guys was at rehearsals all morning and bill suggested you all head to the beach for a few hours , everyone agreed and got dressed. You wore a black bikini with skulls on the bikini top with a black skirt as a cover up, you all catcher a cab to the beach and once you was there you set up your places and laid your towels down. You and bill race to the sea not far from where you stood , "hey bill I'm gonna try climb those " you said happily "idk it don't look safe " bill said with a concern expression "I'll be careful "you said as you headed to the rocks ,you began to climb them "see bill im at the top I'm fine" you said clapping your hands . Just then a wave hit and slightly moved a rock which caused you to wobble "Y/N" bill said lunging forward " I'm okay I'm gonna come down" you said but just then a wave hit causing the loose rock to move which came from under you causing you too slip backwards as you fell you scraped your back on the rocks and banged your head on a rock ,you felt dizzy but got up and headed over to bill he was trying to get to you as fast as he could shouting your name "omg y/n are you okay show me " he said worried just then you felt disoriented and bill noticed "Tom quick " he shouted as you fell under the water sinking to the bottom just then bill realised "SHIT Y/N" he screamed pulling you up and carrying you out he saw your head bleeding and your back scratched gustav and georg grabbed all the belongings as bill took you to the hospital.

{Time skip }
At the hospital you woke up and sighed from the pain you saw gustav and georg asleep on each other shoulders on the chairs and tom asleep head on your hospital bed while bill was pacing crying " bill?" You groaned " thank god your okay "he said placing a kiss on my forehead just then your machines you was hooked to began beeping which woke the guys "y/n?" Bill said croaky as your eyes rolled back and you began to seize Tom pressed the call button while bill cried on your lap, the nurses rushed in telling everyone to leave. The seizing stopped and you can around as the guys came back in "what's happing to her"bill cried "the bump to the head caused some damage to her brain but she will be okay " the nurse said leaving. You had to stay for a few days for observation and was realised afterwards but restricted from sports and doing to much you was told to do rest for 6 weeks which meant no preforming or beach trips .

{Time skip}
It's been 3 weeks already and you've become depressed you won't leave your room or eat much , bill came in" come on let's watch a movie ?"he asked hopeful you agreed and the last remaining weeks was spent with bill .