092

I was finding it hard to decide between two outfits for the club I held up two on a hanger getting frustrated from deciding they was both nice so I called for my boyfriend bill to help me choose "BILL" I yelled form my room "WHAT" he yelled back "COME HERE " "FINE" I heard him groan as he came in my room "help me " I said pleading holding both outfits up

He chose the one in my right hand which was a black dress

"That one babe " he smirked wrapping his hands around my waist from the back "it shows of your beautiful breasts " he breathed against my neck I just smiled in response "I'll be back " I smiled heading to the bathroom to change, I threw my clothes...

"That one babe " he smirked wrapping his hands around my waist from the back "it shows of your beautiful breasts " he breathed against my neck I just smiled in response "I'll be back " I smiled heading to the bathroom to change, I threw my clothes on the floor and then slipped into the silky dress cheeky myself out in the mirror before leaving I left and posed in the doorway "well " I asked as he came over grasping my hips "gorgeous but better on my floor " he said planting a kiss on my neck.

"Not now bill" I smirked eating a wine from him I grabbed my heels and purse and was ready to leave bill followed me to the car opening the door for me like a gentleman then made his way to the drivers seat.

We arrived at the club people queuing to get in but it wasn't a long wait anyway I slid out the car adjusting my dress making sure my ass wasn't out and then I brushed my hair with my fingers and made my way to join the queue, we reached the front of the queue the bouncer stamped my hand and checked my id.

We walked in bill behind me glaring at any man who looked at me, I went straight to the bar to order a martini and bill ordered a beer I sat on the stool cross legged to avoid exposure and payed the man "I'll be back ok " bill said as he walked over to the bathroom.

The lights was shining bright neon lasers and loud music that's when a man came next to me "want to dance" "no" I smiled and he left I downed my drinks 🍷 feeding one after another getting myself tipsy already after being here ten minutes maybe less even.

I took myself to the dance floor to join the crowd swaying my hips left and right raising my arms up which made my dress lift ever so slightly nearly exposing me as my breast bounced freely in the thin fabric of the dress.

A man came behind me dancing with me that's when bill came I saw him standing infornt of me the deadliest look among his face as he crossed his arms he came behind me grabbing my hips dancing with me as I swayed my hips I turned around still swaying kissing his neck my hands sliding up and down his arms pushing myself closer into his groin.

He bent down "you me bathroom now " he demanded which turned me on he took my arm and guided me to the bathroom locking the door as he aggressively picked me up kissing me not breaking it as he placed me on the side his tongue sliding in he freed my breath from the dress squeezing them which hurt a bit but soon went into pleasure.

He unzipped his pants fast as he pulled of my thing throwing it on the floor immediately ramming into me harshly it was painful but it was mixed with pleasure I just maimed his name loudly so the whole club could hear.

"Your mine only " he smirked as he gripped my hips tightly "yes " I moaned out he took me down of his dick flipping me over onto my stomach as he pounded me from behind again fast making my legs shake, he occasionally spanked my ass leaving a red mark behind I saw myself in the mirror and his smug face.

I felt myself tightening and I let out a groan as I came all over his dick but he was still thrusting making me sensitive I felt him getting sloppier slower and I felt him twitch then he did a final thrust and pulled out finishing on my ass.

He tucked himself away picking my underwear up with one finger "put them back on doll " he smiled so I took them slipping them on sorting my dress out I looked god awful my hair was everywhere.

We left the bathroom with a few dirty looks but what do you expect it's a club full of horny drunk people.