113

I woke up in the middle of the night I felt sick my body was hot and sweaty but I was freezing cold I was shaking my teeth chattered I felt a sudden burst of pain in my stomach I grunted, I sat myself up slowly standing up I rubbed my very pregnant belly I was 8 months along not due for another month so I shook that aside but as I went to go to the toilet the pain came back again I grunted again but louder which woke Tom up.

He sat up tired "are you ok " he asked siding from under the covers and before I could say anything I felt that pain again but ten times worse than before I screamed out as I fell to my knees I held my belly as I fell to the floor in pain, Tom rushed over scared he rang for an ambulance, I was screaming in pain I had no clue what was happing I've never had a baby before.

I moved my hand from my stomach and saw some blood I immediately panicked crying as Tom held my hand trying to reassure me everything will be alright.

After ten minutes of pain and fear the ambulance arrived they got a stretcher and took me to the van they drove fast to the hospital and Tom he held my hand tight I could see his fear however he tried to brave it, we reached the hospital Tom jumped out as they wheeled me out into the hospital straight to the labour ward where they put me under to do an emergency c section.

When I woke up I saw Tom asleep on my lap and bill holding my other hand Tom must have called while i was in surgery "Tom" bill said shaking him awake he shit up and smiled at me the nurse brought in our baby girl Eden "she's beautiful " I smiled "she has your eyes " bill said to Tom as he began to sob I held Eden tears filling my eyes as bill took photos.