064

Tw:drug use

Me , tom and bill decided we wanted to hit the knew night club around the corner from us it was recently re modelled turned from a b and b to a nightclub so it was roughly 7:34pm I changed out from my joggers into a gorgeous dress and heels it was a gorgeous black body hugging dress with chain details and cut outs

I threw on my platform black heels to match and once I was dressed I went over to the bathroom which is joint to my room we all have a bathroom in our rooms each, I grabbed my makeup from in the cabinet doing a black Smokey eye look with liner and...

I threw on my platform black heels to match and once I was dressed I went over to the bathroom which is joint to my room we all have a bathroom in our rooms each, I grabbed my makeup from in the cabinet doing a black Smokey eye look with liner and lipgloss once I was satisfied with my look I grabbed my purse and left downstairs to meet Tom and bill bill stood there in a black shirt top buttons undone and black jeans he looked handsome and Tom took my breath away.

Tom held his arm out and I hooked my arm to his he held his other hand on mine as bill opened the door "who's ready to partayy"he said excited "me duh" I cheered as Tom giggled, the cab had just pulled up and we all shuffled into the back me in the middle Tom holding my hand he was looking out the window a lot he had this look I couldn't quite read but I shook it away and looked out the window as we had pulled up it was huge and bright the club was called luxury.

We stepped out Tom taking my hand to help me out as bill payed the guy , we walked up to the entrance and admired for a minute at the detail before heading inside. The bouncer stamped our hands which meant we was allowed in and out as we pleased I went ahead of the guys as they followed me like those body guards do, I walked to the bar ordering myself a blue lagoon and bill ordered a martini and Tom ordered a beer I payed the man for this round I sat up on the bar stool crossing my leg over the other stirring my drink around.

"I'm just going to the bathroom" Tom said "ok babe " I said smiling as he planted a kiss on my lips after a minute a tall man came over to the bar sitting next to me he had brown curly hair and green eyes a sharp jaw and stubble. He smiled and I smiled back looking around for Tom he's taking for ever, "you alright darling" he said in a seductive voice "yes" I said sternly scanning the room for Tom.

The guy placed a hand on my thigh I pushed it if he was tipsy he put it back but moving closer up my thigh I hopped of the stool as his hand reached closer to my heat I slapped him across the face as he approached me towering over me bill came rushing over "what is going on " he yelled standing next to me holding my arm "he's touching me " I said "what no I'm not" he slurred "leave " bill said as the guy scoffed tom came over standing I front of me "you heard them leave" he snapped getting face to face with this drunk guy.
He left and I let out a sigh and sat back at the bar crossing my legs tighter taking sips from my drink "you okay" tom asked "yes" I sighed.

After a few hours me and Tom was dancing I had quite a few drink I was a bit unsteady and very drunk, I was swaying my hips on toms lap as his hands snaked around my waist as he danced swaying with me and bill was in front of me swaying his hips also against me Tom was unbothered because he knew bill wasn't going to steal me from him after all he's his twin.

"I'll be back" Tom said he had that look again from earlier I shook the thought and started dancing with bill occasionally having a drink Tom had been a while so I went to find him and to my surprise I saw him against a wall  but under him was a girl he was kissing my heart sunk and rage took over as I walked up to them both swinging at Tom and her also making her grab her cheek as I slapped it and Tom also doing the same when I slapped him leaving red marks on hem both, I walked away barging through people as they pushed me my head was spinning everything felt like it was in slow motion tears fell down my cheeks.

The people was still barging me left and right I managed to get to the steps but someone barged me making me loose balance a bit so I tripped cutting my leg on the chipped step it stung but at that moment I couldn't feel a thing I stood outside in the cold near the side of the club a girl came over to me  "you okay" she asked handing me a cigarette I took it and she lit it for me I threw my head back against the wall taking a long drag "I have something stronger if you need" she said looking round before handing me a small bag of powder.

I instantly knew what she meant by that she left after she gave me the bag I was cold and it started raining so I took myself back inside the club walking straight through to the bathroom as Tom called me I blanked him and bill as he was shouting to trying to get through people to get to me, I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in it was one of those bathrooms where it's one toilet and sink and you lock it.

I looked at myself then the bag in the mirror I opened it and sprinkled it into a line I leant over sniffing it up feeling that rush go through me I slid down the wall crying my leg still bleeding, I was in that bathroom for about 20 minutes the effects kicking in I felt so surreal I was crying but giggling I felt that feeling everything in slow motion the thoughts dancing in my mind the thought of bill swaying on me and me swaying on Tom.

I heard banging on the door but I blanked it feeling tired and out of body, I fell over trying to get up I laughed at myself the last thing I saw was the door opening and bill coming through worried leaning down to me.

I woke up in a bed with a baggy tee on and just pants I sat up rubbing my eyes before realising this was bills bed I stood up as bill came in sitting next to me "what" I said "tom he " I paused "he cheated " I said I looked at my leg it was bandaged up "I know I'm sorry" he said pulling me into a tight hug, I had this feeling like before at the club my tummy was full of butterflies and my heart pounding.

I was face to face with bill we looked in to each others eyes our noses inches apart our lips inches apart thoughts raced through my mind I felt his warmth on me as we not leant in eyes closing.