007

It's Monday morning 7:30am you got up from bed and slid over to your desks to choose and outfit for school

The fit ^You got dressed and done your hair and makeup it's your first day at a new school so you wanna look good and make a good impression

The fit ^
You got dressed and done your hair and makeup it's your first day at a new school so you wanna look good and make a good impression.

{Time skip}

You got to school and took a breath before entering the gates you walked through the hall to look for your locker as you find it someone walked by and shoved you into the locker banging you head "asshole" you whisper yelled, "what you say bitch " a voice said as you turned around it was a guy with dreads looked a player "you heard" you said as you walked of then his little side chick pulled your hair back "answer "she said sternly pushing you slightly then walked of wth you thought to yourself , you entered the classroom with everyone staring which made you feel uncomfortable .

You sat down at he back when someone threw a paper ball at you twice so you kick it away and he throws another so you open it reading "why you even here" you started tearing up and left bumping into a guy "sorry " you said shyly "its alright " he said you left for break when a girl you saw earlier must be toms girlfriend pushes you against a wall out of sight warning you to stay away you began to tear up and left.

{Time skip}

It's now home time and you leave the building walking back when the same guy , Tom from earlier was following you with that girl she ran up to you grabbed you bag pulling you on your bum you tried to get up but she began screaming at you fading her firsts and feet when Tom says " woah no that's too far" and they left you there , it started raining and you was so angry and hurt you got home to your dad drunk screaming at you for being late throwing bottles all over you ran upstairs.

WARNING UPCOMING TW SH

You go to the bathroom and lock the door you get your old blade out you have been clean for a year but now it's more than ever you felt comfort in the pain. You got up and left the bathroom cleaning up the mess and headed for bed.
You woke up at 7:30 next morning

The fit with a hoodie tho^ You put your hoodie on and left for school you didn't even bother to look good today, you got to class and took your seat ignoring the things being thrown at you and said by him and his girl

You put your hoodie on and left for school you didn't even bother to look good today, you got to class and took your seat ignoring the things being thrown at you and said by him and his girl .You look down at your arm and wince it's so sore and it's began to re open again so you ask to leave for the toilet and the teacher agrees, you head for the bathroom holding you arm " can I go bathroom miss" Tom asked and the teacher nodded he followed you and waited outside for you. You rolled up your sleeve and bandaged it back up and left, you walk straight by Tom not realising her was there . You sat back down at your seat not knowing there was glue there you grabbed your stuff and left the school Tom followed (stalker mode 💀😭) you go to your fave place by the lake where your mother always took you you took out your blade and storages crying as Tom came up to you and turned you around to see the blade "wth are you doing"he yelled throwing the blade away "why do you care" you yelled back "look I never meant for anything to happen it was just banter " "yeh " you replied and began to walk away when he pulled your arm back "I'm really sorry I won't ever do anything again and I'll tell her to pack it in " Tom said genuinely you looked away and he asked to be friends you agree so long as there's no more bullying and she's called off.

{ Time skip}
It's been weeks since then your clean and are best friends with Tom and she's no longer a bother turns out she was only rude to impress Tom.