094

I was working yet again another late shift recently I have been staying overtime working from afternoon till early hours of the next day it was getting tiresome, it was really cold out now since it's winter time and the weather conditions makes it hard to drive home when I can go that is.

Anyway I was staying late again working for my boss Tom kaulitz I've been working here for roughly a year now I'm his personal assistant who runs errands and so forth sometimes work at the desk answering calls.

I was working at the desk tonight doing paperwork and research for him and that's when he came in "Tay " he called "yes " I reply staring across over to him "my office " he demanded as he left the door shut slowly behind him.

I turned the computer off and put my pad and pen down tucking under my chair before going to his office.

I knocked on his office door where he called me through I walked in he shut the door behind me he locked it he made me feel so flustered.

He came close to me making me blush I felt myself blush and my body heat up as he pulled me into a warm kiss hands cupping my face holding me snaking down to my hips.

I first for a moment and kissed him back he was like really hot so can't refuse I had this sudden urge a boost of confidence more like I pushed him back slightly as I kissed him roughly with lust.

He grabbed my ass and pulled away to kiss my neck leaving love bites, he squeezed my ass a couple times making me wince as the pain.

He took back control and backed me up to his desk my hands grasping the desk as he leant over me kissing me again his soft lips against mine his piercing against my lip cold making a shiver go down my back.

He flipped me around bending me over my ass being revealed slowly as I was bent, Tom lifting up my dress showing my black laced thong "oh all for me " he smirked smugly.

He moved my thong to the side as I looked behind me to see him unzipping his pants freeing his member out from the gap in his jeans I went wide eyed as he slid himself into me slowly teasing my entrance.

He was biting his lip as I watched him tease my pussy he forced himself on me slowly until he couldn't reach no further I threw my head down on the desk.

He was thrusting in me slowly for a start grabbing a fist full of my hair pulling my hair making my head throw back he leant forward and kissed me Spider-Man style.

He used his free hand to smack my ass leaving behind a sting the pain shot through my body making me moan out his name.

I felt my stench begin to tighten his thrusts getting sloppy and slow I felt him slam into me one last time but the door opened I held my breath and spun around as Tom also did still inside me.

"What the fuck he's your boss " bill said he was toms twin "and you how many times do I need to tell you stop thinking with that Willy of yours " bill said turning around to let us get decent again.

I pulled my thong up and dress down adjusting myself "sorry " I said awkwardly doing a small run away past his twin bill.