041

My names y/n I'm 20 and I'm a lonely child my parents never had any other because by the time the time was right my mother passed away from a sickness and my farther well he was a drunk and one day I decided I had to step in to pay bills and food so I became a bandit a job that required skills and knowledge which I was good at sneaking and lying thanks to my farther.

So I became a bandit in Germany I steal what I can when I want and what I want, I steal mostly money, jewellery and things to sell sometimes I even steal motorbikes and cars. Never been caught yet that is until one day there was two new cops in town known as bill kaulitz and Tom kaulitz they was twins they are 20 can't lie they look hella fine. But with them in town no end of people have been captured.

I have no fear of being caught I've been doing this for a while since I was 15 just to feed me and my farther pay bills and stock up on supplies, plus no ones caught me yet that is.

It's Monday night I went up to my room whilst my dad was drunk of his head on the sofa with a bottle of beer in his hand and empty bottles scattered all over the floor and sofa, he was shouting abuse at me and slurring his words so I ignored him going straight to my bedroom locking the door and pulling out my bandit costume which was black leggings for flexibility and a black crop top to avoid getting stuck on things and a black zip up jacket if I'm cold. I wore a black mask to hide my identity.

I climbed from my window climbing down the vines and wooden ladder things which hold roses up I jumped to the ground and ran with a black rucksack on my back I ran to some shops near by using a Bobby pin and a paper clip to unlock doors I grabbed as much as I could from the jewellery store and then headed to another. I accidentally tripped the alarms in the second shop causing the doors to close I slid under the closing door just in time pulling my back pack through the closing door just as it shut.

I ran round the back of the store jumping over the wall and fences down into an alley it was dark dimly lit barely lit at all, I ran down the alley but it was going on for which seemed like hours I heard the sirens from police cars draw near I ran as fast as I could however I reached a dead end I banged my hands onto the wall turning round to see two police officers one had dreads and another had black spikey hair

"You must be y/n the bandit "  Tom said smirking "you don't need to do this police act in front of me guys were best friends" I said laughing as I leaped over the wall and fences.

It's the next night I got ready to rob another Jewellery store this time with extra precautions, I  walked round the back up the ladders onto the room I hoisted myself down grabbed the diamonds and hoisted myself back up I got to the ground when I saw them again how did they find me they held their guns at me I dropped the bag and held my hands up as Tom approached me "let's see who you are " he said removing my mask as a joke I saw him smirk slightly as did his twin.

"What's up officers " I said teasing them getting face to face "your under arrest y/n " he said pulling out his cuffs slapping them onto my wrists, "is that so " I said showing him I undone the cuffs "ah so we got a magician ay " he said . He grabbed my arms pulling me closer to his body that we was touching "your coming with me " he said guiding me into his car "so where we going " I said laughing "your not really going to send me in are you " I said teasing them both.
"Guess you'll have to wait and see " bill said laughing.

Bill opened the car door placing his hand on my lower back guiding me in the car, then closed the door behind me jumping into the passenger seat. After about 15 minutes we pulled up outside a house I don't remember the twins having this house but anyway bill opened up the door holding his hand out i took his hand as he closed the door behind me again, "thank you officer" I teased again.

Tom went first into the house as bill gestured I got ahead of him which I did he placed his hand on my lower back again he locked the door behind him as both twins guided me upstairs "ah so your not arresting me then " I said smiling "no chance sweetheart" tom said as bill smiled "your gonna stay with us away from your deadbeat farther and the police there's no chance they would expect you staying with us " Tom said sitting down.

Bill also sat down "got it your staying with us now so no more robbing places y/n " he said giggling "come on we best get back to work before they get suspicious " Tom said "make yourself at home y/n" bill said before giving me a hug and planting a kiss on my forehead soon after Tom also did "see you later y/n " they both said as I waved bye .