107

She stole my heart she stole my breath she stole every part of me she was beautiful she had these gorgeous green eyes which could light up a room and her smile was bright but cunning, her hair long dark silky and smooth. She had something about her which drove me to madness insanity she made me crazy about her and I'd do anything for her she was beautiful.

She was kind she was sweet she would be there for me through thick and thin she made my heart pound faster every second she would stand beside  me which made me blush and sweat, she had this way this way of getting to me making me weak for her. But I was just wrong about her entirely.

I thought she was sweet I thought she was kind I thought she had a beautiful smile and big bright eyes but she was cold she was dark her smile was mischievous her looks was stone cold which could kill if possible and her hair was dark to match her heart, she was never truly there for me she made me think so she never stood beside me for love but for revenge and lust.

I fell for a stone cold heartless girl who only thought of herself in many ways lust and revenge was the main two, I let her manipulate me control me how I think and feel I was just a robot to her and I had no clue to this that is until I met her.

I was with bill and Amy the girl I fell for the girl who stole my heart and broke it into a million pieces within seconds everything was lost I was in darkness, we was out in town at a restaurant I booked because she wanted to eat out I let her choose but she bled me dry of money every single time and why didn't I stop well that's because I couldn't see it I was blinded by love.

I was with bill she had gone to the toilet or something she was taking ages bill had this feeling he told me she was no good for me I should leave her but I never listened to him and I wish I had, she was gone for ages nearly half an hour already our food was going cold our drinks going room temperature.

I huffed but smiled hoping she will return quickly bill gave me the look again that look of sympathy and empathy he told me we should leave but I refused, bill pulled out his phone he called someone I didn't know who he wouldn't tell me he just smiled and put it away. I looked up roughly ten minutes after and saw Katie.

She and I grew up together she was my best friend and the best at that all though I haven't seen her much same always says she's busy and never calls so I presumed she didn't like me no more, I gave her a smile hers was so warm and genuine her eyes was bright and beautiful easily could get lost in those beauties.

She scooted in the booth next to bill to join us I was pleased to see her and to know she never hated me otherwise she wouldn't be here right ?, the longer I looked at Katie the more this feeling grew I couldn't tell what it was or how I felt all I knew was she was gorgeous and had a soft vibe to her unlike Amy.

I got up to find Amy I saw her from the corner I stood in shock horror as I saw her making out with her ex boyfriend Joe I stood unable to move as much as I wanted to run my feet wouldn't move I wanted to cry but nothing came it felt like I knew but how and why, she was hansy with him as he was her I watched in shock as she finally caught on to me.

She stopped and pushed him away acting innocent as though he started it but in fact it was her she tried to talk me into having her back into forgiveness but I can't ever trust someone who cheats again, I finally was able to move I left as she stood in the hall watching me leave.

I walked straight past our table bill had that look again and Katie she was confused she got up without hesitation and ran to catch me up she tapped my shoulder and stopped me in my tracks looking me in the eye holding my arms as tears fell to the cold stone ground.

She looked at me I looked at her with pitiful eyes a part of me knew this would happen but why did I stay why, she held my hand and gave me a hug I just stood there for a second before hugging her because I knew if I hugged her I would cry more. She hugged me tightly but not to tight she leant into me and I leant onto her shoulder, she wasn't tall but not small either just a bit below me.

I just cried some more as bill ran out the restaurant to find us he came over his hand on my shoulder as he leant his head on me to comfort me but this only made me feel worse but I didn't want to upset them for helping, they let me go eventually and I wiped my eyes dry taking a deep breath.

I loved her I did I cried out as they tired hard to comfort me more we began to walk idea of Katie actually to head back to my place to relax we got back after a ten minute walk we locked the doors and Katie refused to leave until she knew I was alright she set up a cute little area for us for a sleepover downstairs in the living room. Bill got snacks I got drinks and Katie got blankets for us all.

I smiled feeling myself wanting to cry at how loved they make me feel the kindness Katie is showing, we set up all together taking in turns picking movies, getting our pjs on Katie borrowed my tee and shorts and we all watched horror movies and comedies to cheer me up.

After a while bill fell asleep leaving it to me and Katie still standing but after another hour or so Katie fell asleep she was laying in my lap head on my lap her arms around me she snuggled up close to me I felt safe with her something was sparking I had no idea what but soon after I fell asleep myself hoping for a better next day.