072

Tom pulled me onto his lap and kissed me roughly bill making me turn to face him as he also kissed me "I like this arrangement " bill said with a proud smile, "mhm" Tom said smirking. "Me too" I moaned into bills kiss feeling his smirk appear on his face, I was now sat in the middle of both bill and Tom, toms arms snakes around me as did bills lowering them down to my ass each twins hand grabbed a cheek squeezing me earring a breathy moan from me which turned them both on as I saw the tent grow int grit pants.

I climbed up on bills lap straddling him as I grabbed his tee shirt and pulled him close to me kissing him roughly as he grabbed my waist, I put my hand on bills head grabbing a fist full of hair which made him moan shading my lips making a vibrating feeling. I moved from bills lips to his neck kissing his neck leaving a mark behind making him smirk, I turned to face Tom while still sitting on bills lap I pulled Tom by his top close to me for a kiss as I also grabbed his hair earning a deep groan from him.

I also moved to his neck kissing his warm neck leaving behind marks to show he's mine just as I did to bill, i pushed Tom on the bed getting of bills lap sitting on toms lap feeling his tent grow under me his hard member hitting my heat. I started to slowly grind on toms lap making him groan trying to hold them in to avoid showing weakness, his hands trailed up my waist to my breasts grabbing them while also squeezing occasionally I lifted my top of me slowly revealing my black laced bra as my breasts slowly started to spill out over the top.

I saw toms eyes shoot straight to my breasts his eyes filling with lust his tongue playing with his lip ring I felt bills hands snaked from behind me around my waist as he pulled himself close to me, I felt his hard member against my ass his head now in the crook of my neck leaving kisses and marks I threw my head back to see bills face as he continued, I also continued to grind on Tom. I heard Tom getting impatient he was grunting here and there and squirming around under me I turn back to face Tom that's when he took the chance he grabbed my hips and threw me on the bed towering over me.

He kissed me with such passion moving down to my neck kissing and biting leaving trails of kisses down my breasts to my stomach to my hips, he tugged at my bottoms pulling them of throwing them on the floor with my top he admired my body and my matching set "just for us " he smirked tugging at my thong, I just smirked in response as he slowly removed my thong slowly which teased bill too. I was now in just a bra that's where bill went up to my upper half "let's loose this yeh" he said unclasping the bra tossing it on the floor leaving me fully nude.

I got impatient as I was the only one nude so I tugged toms top tossing it away as bill tossed his own in the pile of clothes, Tom removed his jeans throwing them aside aggressively as he was just in his boxers so was bill when I turned to see him. Tom kissed me once more moving down my body leaving kisses all over me he got to my hips gripping them tightly he moved down hooking my thighs I looked at my hips where his hands was the prints he left on me sent chills.

He hooked his arms under my thighs hoisting them up on his shoulders as he smirked at me and was now face to face with my heat he kissed my heat which sent chills through my body as his lip ring was freezing, he started licking strips up and down my heat like ice cream as he occasionally sucked on my clit I threw my head back in pleasure looking at bill who was upside down to me i rolled my eyes which made bill smirk as he started roughly kissing me inserting his tongue for dominance.

Tom stuck his fingers in me which made me jolt I started squishing toms head with my thighs which he loved, I felt myself twitching and jerking that's when I came to my orgasm I relaxed my thighs letting Tom loose as he cleaned his face up I felt something poking me I look down to see Tom teasing me with his tip slowly pushing inside me making me moan so loud I must have woke the neighbours surely. Bill came to the side of me I started palming his member slowly picking up the pace as he started thrusting in my hand I leant forward and started licking his member slowly teasing the tip warning breathy moans from him.

I took as much in my mouth as I could using my hands on the rest of him I felt him thrusting slightly in my mouth which turned me on a lot, I smirked at him as he threw his head back getting a bit sloppy he pulled out as Tom also did I thought they was done but I was wrong bill lifted me up so I'm lying on him his member slowly entering me I threw my head back arching that's when Tom went behind me and slammed himself into me I groaned loudly bill was thrusting up into me as Tom was pounding me from behind my breasts bouncing in bills face which he loved. He grabbed them massaging them occasionally licking them, I was so sensitive right now I couldn't tell if I was in pain or in pleasure.

I moaned as did Tom and bill, Tom slapped my ass cheeks hard leaving a red hand print either side of my cheeks bill grasped my hips tight pushing me down slightly as Tom pulled me closer to him I felt my orgasm coming as I went like jelly I was getting sloppy and that was it I came over both their members which edged them more just then Tom came and pulled out leaving a trail of his juice behind, bill came soon after also leaving a trail of his juice. I flopped of bill lying next to him as Tom lay the other side of me.

"That was amazing " bill said out of breath "sure was" Tom said stretching "mhm for sure" I said kissing bill then Tom "I love this arrangement alot" I moaned out