033

TW AHEAD :drugs/alcohol/abuse

SAD PART ! I warned you so done come for me

My life was all peaches and rainbows I had a happy life my childhood was perfect my parents was happily married we had a close relationship but it changed one night my mother Maria was really sick she was dying , my farther changed every day growing darker, colder and cruel.

We found out she was sick on the night of their honeymoon but each day she grew weaker until she was frail and bound to bed rest, my farther turned to alcohol and drugs after my mother passed I was 14 when she passed and the only people I had by my side the entire way was bill and Tom the twins we've been best friends for years since childhood and I am now 18.

It's now Present time i wake up for school I lean over my bedside table and switch my 7:00am alarm of , I jump out of bed and head to my wardrobe to get dressed . I pick out a pair of blue baggy jeans and a white tank top with a navy jacket once I was dressed I loved over to my vanity to do my makeup to cover up the bruises from my farther .

I head downstairs and my dads on the couch a bottle of beer in hand and fag in the other with a tv remote on his lap, he don't even turn around and he shouted for me to make him breakfast "I can't I'm late for school" I said grabbing my bag heading for the door mob when he threw his bottle of beer aiming for me but hitting the door I turn around and he's stood up now walking over to me as I struggled with the keys to open the door , he's now at me he raised his arm grabbing the collar of my jacket pulling me from the door onto my ass as he made me fall near the glass but some bit poked into my arms causing it to slightly bleed I pull the tiny shards out , trying to stand up as he struck me knocking me back down.

He left me on the floor a crying mess as he left for the beer in the fridge , I took the chance to make a run for it so I jangled the keys in the lock and left luckily I have makeup on me all times so I touched up my makeup. I walked down the path to school it was a bit chilly so I crossed my arms when I felt a tap on my shoulder "hey Lindsey " I turned around and saw bill he was so handsome and his twin Tom they are so fine "hey boys " I replied "are you alright lin" bill asked holding out my arm "oh don't worry I fell onto some glass on the way here " I said with a fake smile hoping they would buy it ."oh lin " Tom said with a chuckle , I chuckled back as he let my arm go.

We walked to school when my phone began to ring "crap I thought it was on silent " I giggled as the guys did too I looked at the screen and it was my farther I started to panic a bit but I had to answer so I swiped the green button "where the hell are you get your ass home now " he screamed down the phone I slowed myself down all working the guys to walk ahead hoping they won't notice "I can't I'm going school" I said whispering but loud enough so he could hear me."get home now I don't give a shit about school " he screamed then cut off the phone. "Who was that lin " oh my farther "oh right I've never met him before but he made a beauty" Tom said with a smirk as bill laughed shaking his head . I ignored what my farther said knowing I will get his wrath later when I'm home but i can't let the guys know about my home life , so I faked the whole day with laughs and smiles.

The school bell rang at 3:30pm I left the class with the guys not far behind me I went over to my locker to grab my books and leave "hey Lin can we walk you home " bill asked I was so hesitant because I really didn't want them to know or meet my dad it will only end badly "oh ye sure " I replied, we walked out the school gates but that plan was a bust because my farther was there waiting outside his car smoking I was panicking internally . "Oh sorry guys my father's here " I said sheepish hoping they won't pick up on it.

I walked over to the car as my farther opened the passenger door for me shoving me inside I hoped the guys didn't see that. Once he got in himself he locks the door and starts screaming at me there was beer all over in the car there was needles and small packets of white powder , I wanted to cry but I can't show him I'm weak.