081

Today is the big day the day I get married the day I live one of my biggest childhood dreams which is to marry to a gentleman a man I truly love and a man who truly loves me, I was preparing for the day in my room with my mother and sister aside helping with the hair and makeup making sure I look my best. However I wasn't  feeling the lights and sparks I should be on my wedding I was expecting to feel different excited even but I didn't really feel anything.

I was looking at myself in the mirror admiring the hair and makeup the beautiful job done indeed but that was the only thing I really was happy about, I put on a happy face for my parents and sister. My mother handed me the bag with the dress inside she unzipped it and handed it to me it looked beautiful the beading and lace detail and the sweetheart neck line had my heart.

I took the dress from my mother and wandered into the bathroom I got a bit stuck for a start but once it was on I fell in love with the dress I left the bathroom to show my parents I did a small spin and fluffed the gown as my mum fell to happy tears as my sister did also I looked at myself and the gown I was in love. I looked up from the gown and saw bill who just walked in he gave me a fake smile I always knew his real smile from his fake since we grew up together.

He came in slowly hands in his pocket doing his nervous walk "big day hey " he said with a small quick chuckle "yes " I sighed with a smile "you don't look happy " he smiled tucking a stand of hair behind my ear that's when my fiancé came in "hey get your hands of my fiancé "  he snapped pointing at bill, he stormed over pushing bill away slightly and wrapping his arm around me "it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding " I said rolling my eyes with a smile. He planted a kiss on my forehead "I'll see you soon" he smiled leaving .

Bill also left as my mother and sister was setting the tables in the reception area, I sighed and looked at myself once more before the ceremony began but I saw something in the mirror it was small reflection I squinted my eyes and gasped at the sight putting a hand to my mouth I saw my fiancé he was kissing another woman but not just any woman my own sister.

I grabbed my dress so I could run and I ran to them "your joking " I snapped they stood there "she came onto me " he said trying to point all the blame to her she started screaming at him they was arguing and the queue  for music began to play I fake laughed and shook my head at them I walked away and left outside I sat on a bench pulling out a cigarette to light throwing my head back and taking a breath.

That's when bill came out he sat beside me giving me his jacket because it was so cold outside "you alright " he asked wrapping his arms around me "in a way I'm relieved " I said leaning on bills shoulder "oh how come " he questioned "deep down I knew he wasn't the one and the one I wanted was right below me" I smiled looking bill in the eyes as he looked confused but soon realised what I had meant.