053

I woke up to the door slamming open I gasped and shot up wide eyed rubbing my eyes as I saw Tom standing there in the door way "what the hell zoe " he yelled "what " I replied crossing my arms "your sleeping with my twin " bill sat up "what the hell " he said rubbing his eyes "I didn't sleep with him he's my friend and comforted me after what you do so get out " I said as tears fell down my cheeks, "you know what enjoy his dick Zoe " he screamed slamming the door. "What just happened he cheated on me but made me the bad guy " I started laughing freaking bill out a bit "no your not the bad guy" bill Said pulling me into a hug.

I slid out from bed making it behind me as did bill I got dressed as did bill I threw on cycling shorts with a baggy hoodie I sat myself back on top of bills duvet as bill gave me a look "you coming ?" He asked putting on his top "your joking right go out there where your brother is " I said putting my hood up "okay " he said with a sad expression he gave me a sympathetic look before closing the door slightly behind him leaving it open a crack . I slid down the board lying on my side curling into a ball sliding through my phone.

Toms pov

I've been up for hours listening to bill and Zoe talking I grunt throwing my blanket aside I rubbed my eyes which was sore from lack of sleep, I stood up walking past bills room when I noticed bills door was slightly open I saw that Zoe was lying on his bed curled up but no bill. I opens the door a slight bit more but it made a creak and Zoe shot up I backed away from the door and slammed myself against the wall I peaked again and saw she lied back down I let my breath go and removed myself from the wall and walked past into the bathroom. "It's so akward we broke up and she lives here still worse with my brother " I mumbled to myself .

Zoe's pov

I shot up after I heard a creak at the door I looked but didn't see anyone so I blamed the breeze and lied back down tears falling from my face as I scrolled through toms posts I saw bill in one of them he had his arms raised his v line showing strong and sharp, his star tattoo visible on his lower hip his abs peaking from under the tee I stared for a solid minute before shaking my head and scrolling down I saw another of him on stage abs showing through his wet top. I put the phone down and looked up at the ceiling what's going on with me why am I blushing at bill I just finished with his twin.

Time skip

I woke up the next day for school I got out from bed making it behind me as bill was still asleep "bill wake up you need to get ready" I said as I shook him slightly he sat up groaning with his raspy voice he slipped the covers of and walked over to his draws as I went to the bathroom to put on my leggings and hoodie I came back out as bill was still getting dressed he was putting on his top his perfect abs and v line on show I looked at him I felt my cheeks burning up"take a picture it will last longer " he laughed looking at me "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean-" he cut me of "no it's alright I was joking " he giggled. I giggled at his remark.

We got ready for school and we walked out from bills room shutting his door bill went first as I followed I bumped into tom on the landing shirtless he was just staring at me but he scoffed and walked away but I turned my head following him feeling my eyes well up with tears my lip quivering I took a deep breath and fanned my eyes dry before walking downstairs, bill opened the front door gesturing I go ahead so I did thanking him also. Bill followed behind me as we walked to school chatting and joking he really made me happy, we both fell silent as he faced forward I looked up at his face admiring his jaw line when he look at me "what " he smiled "nothing " I smiled back .

Time skip again

We arrived at school I walked over to my locker shoving my bags inside as I closed my locker door I looked over at bill talking to other girls I felt myself getting jealous I shook those thoughts away I didn't understand why I feel that way, I continued walking down the hall as Tom grabbed my arm "baby I'm sorry okay " he said as I shoved his hand of me "no Tom you hurt me " I said walking away from him as bill walked over to me wrapping his arm over my shoulder "what's up" he smiled "nothing " I smiled back turning slightly to see Tom standing staring at me his eyes narrowing his fists clenching and his jaw twitching before he watched us walk away.

Me and bill walked into class taking our seat in the back since me and Tom broke up he decided to sit with me because Tom no longer does, during the class when everyone was focused on the board me and bill was chatting he looked at me holding eye contact his eyes looking into mine his smile growing across his face as I looked back smiling but from the corner of my eye I saw Tom staring he signed for me to check my phone so I blanked him which pissed him of so he threw a ball of paper at me making me roll my eyes and open my messages clicking on to toms name reading the message

Tom: what are you doing
Me : nothing?
Tom: your flirting with him
Me:so even if I was it's not your concern
Tom: I love you Zoe
Me:well you should of thought about that

I turned my phone of putting it away before playing with my hands "what's wrong Zoe" bill asked "nothing " I replied , bill placed his hand on my thigh using his finger to hold my chin up "don't lie to me Zoe" he smiled I smiled back before I could say anything the bell rang I got up from my seat leaving I walked into the bathroom luckily empty. I threw my hands onto the sink gripping each side groaning looking up at my reflection in the dirty mirror "what's wrong with me" I mumbled why do I blush a round him why do I like him I thought to myself. I looked at myself nothing was clear I loved Tom still do we was dating but he cheated and bill came to my aid but I think I'm catching feelings. I slump down the sink holding my knees up to my chest my hands into my hair either side my thoughts running wild I wanted to scream the confusion was harsh.