101

There's this boy in school I see all the time he's so attractive makes me weak when ever I'm near him he changed me in many ways a girl can be changed and he doesn't even know what he's done to me , I used to dress mature be mature but now I dress to impress him I act in ways that can impress him.

It was another day at school the same boring routine get up snooze the alarm go back to sleep wake up again go crazy because I slept in and I'll be late but today was different it was toms house party today after school everyone got invited including me which made me rave and dance around so I wanted to look my absolute best.

I got up ran to my wardrobe to choose an outfit I chose a blue mini skirt and a white crop tee which showed of my figure perfectly in all the right areas, my ass was nearly out however I did not care one single bit I moved onto makeup the dual foundation and so on but I added eyeliner and lipgloss this time and for my hair well I brushed it of course and straightening it I recently had highlights added in the blond and brown skunk look.

I added shoes my platform heels my fave bling ones of course and for my purse my pink glam bag as I called it I grabbed my phone threw it on silent into my bag before leaving for school I checked the clock downstairs in the living room and realised I was hella late so I ran as fast as I could around the house grabbing what I needed.

I finally left the house speed walking to school just made it before the gates closed I made my way down the hall putting my bag in the locker and made my way to class everyone turned to see me I hated that it made me so anxious anyway I went to find my seat but it was taken "where do I sit " I asked the teacher "next to Tom " he said almost as though he wanted to snap.

I made my way to the back and sat next to Tom I was so excited but also nervous soon as I sat down he looked at me I felt him stare "your Ellie " he asked "yeh" i said trying to act cool, he didn't reply after that he just gave a small nod and a small smile. I looked around the teacher wasn't looking nor was the class mates plus I was at the back and I needed to adjust myself so I took the chance to do so.

I pulled my top down a bit showing sort of my bra and I adjusted my breast to where I wanted them but little did I know Tom was watching from the corner of his eye, once I was happy with myself I looked up and turned slightly so I could see Tom from the corner of my eye and he was watching me I looked down slightly and saw his tent in his pants growing.

I wanted to get his attention more so I pulled my skirt up slightly just so you could see my cheetah print thong and i pulled the skirt down slightly at the back so you could see the top of my thong, I could see Tom finding it hard to sit still wriggling around in his seat.

The bell rang and I stood up adjusting myself to avoid being told of or getting detention I walked of into the hall where it was empty everyone had rushed of but then I got pulled into a corner which freaked me out it was Tom he put a hand on my mouth "see what you did " he pointed down to his jeans which had a huge bulge there.

I didn't know what to say I was speechless "you gonna fix it" he asked removing a hand of my mouth our faces was really close almost touching I didn't answer instead he just slammed onto me kissing me roughly with lust filled eyes his hands was caressing me all over his hands playing with my breasts moving to my thong playing with my heat through the fabric.

So I palmed him through his jeans he pointed for me to get on my knees so I did I unzipped his jeans without being told and I pulled his cock free palming it slowly pumping it up and down using both hands, I licked his tip removing pre cum before slowly taking his length as far as I could hoping I wouldn't get caught.

I used my hands on the remaining length pumping up and down his shaft fast while I sucked, his hands made their way to my head pushing my head further onto his dick I looked up his head was thrown back trying to hold moans as I sucked and pumped his cock.

I felt him twitching and with a final push of my head on his length he came down my throat with a massive breathy moan, I stood up while he sorted himself out and people was beginning to come down the hall "your next sweetheart " he smiled and winked before leaving to find his mates.