093

He's always been jealous his temper towards any man who approached me was bad he would stare them down making them uncomfortable to be near him or me, he would watch like a hawk at clubs and if a guy approached me he would come over grab my face and kiss me roughly until the guy leaves.

However he would do anything for me he would love me endlessly spoil me with gifts and love soon as I call he answered within seconds or when I message he responds straight away he loves me.

We was out on vacation just me and Tom he surprised me for my birthday he had picked France a place I always talk about to him so he brought tickets and booked at hotel without even thinking so he says.

I packed my fave clubbing outfit because I wanted to experience the Paris clubs so I packed my best and most fave black velvet dress which showed off the right places if you know what I mean girls.

"Hey Tom can we head out to the clubs " I asked digging through my case for my dress "yes of course baby " he smiled planting a kiss on my lips, I finally found it and pulled it out causing the other clothes to tumble down in messy piles.

Tom went to his case to find a decent outfit I told him he can't where his street wear out in a fancy club don't get me wrong I think he's hot no matter what but I wanted to at least pretend we fit in.

He dug out his black pants and a black shirt which drove me crazy and he knew it he just likes to tease me, anyway he got dressed stripping in front of me and I knew what he was doing they way he was doing it so I joined.

I slowly stripped of my leggings my back to Tom so he could see my thong anyway I took of my clothes and slipped on the dress and tone came over hands caressing my body "your gorgeous " he whispered into my ear which made me get butterflies.

He held my hand and reached over to get the key card and we left he tucked the card away safely in his trouser pocket as we walked down the hall to the lift waiting patiently well I was can't say the same for Tom.

The lift finally came and we was the only ones there he pulled me in by the waist and kissed me with passion and lust pulling me close so I wrapped my leg around his feeling his groin his dick hardening as he kissed my neck.

The bell rang notify that we was at our stop so we let each other go Tom adjusting himself acting cool as people was entering while we exited I couldn't help but giggle which made Tom giggle.

We walked across the street and we came to our first club I've seen here in Paris so we entered of course we was id by the bouncer guy and I ran to the bar as Tom came over wallet out ready "no I'll pay" I said.

"Let me treat my girl " he smiled paying for my drink as the bartender gave me a martini I downed it within seconds it was that good so Tom ordered me another.

"Dance " I asked he nodded yes and I grabbed his hand we hit the floor I went in front of him swaying my hips against his groin as his hands trailed up and down my body feeling every inch of my body.

He spun me around wrapping his arms around my neck as he kissed me with lust it was rough but passionate his tongue and mine fighting for dominance but he pulled away and moved to my neck kissing me .

"I'm getting us a drink " he said walking of that's when a guy took his chance and jumped in trying to dance with me I continued to dance ignoring him as he was getting to close but that's when Tom came over and I knew what's coming.

He held the drinks in both hands "who are you " he growled putting the drinks down on a table "move " he snapped pushing that guy away then holding me tight gripping my ass hard kissing me roughly moving to my neck leaving love bites either side as he watched the guy walk away I felt him smirk against me.

"Tom " I wined "what " he said innocently "you can't attack people " I giggled he ignored me and kissed me more to shut me up.

He kissed me roughly smacking my ass now and then as he sometimes squeezed it making me moan against him which he loved "to be continued " he smirked as we left the building.