074

I was in my bedroom sat at my desk on my laptop doing my homework I had my favourite song playing  in the background I wanted to badly ace this test we had coming I've always had perfect grads perfect attendance and never once late to class I'd like to keep it that way, I heard my mother shouting for me from the bottom of the stairs I stood up from my desk and made my way over to the stairs I stood on the top of the landing.

"Yes " I asked "the door is for you " she smiled walking away, I walked down the stairs and opened the door there was bill tall standing in my door way he had black spiked hair with a few blonde streaks his black eye looks was hot I loved when he painted his nails "hey Kylie "  he smiled doing a small wave "hey come in " I smiled gesturing for him to come in .

He and I have been dating for a while now maybe a year or if so more I met him at school when I first moved here he drew me in straight away I don't know if it was his hair his face or what but I instantly clicked with him, I offered him in the house he followed me in through to the living room "bill how nice to see you "  my mother said bring bill into a hug he hugged her back nervous.

She let bill go he did a nervous laugh whilst my farther was slouching on the sofa "hunny let the boy breath " he giggled she smiled and walked over to my farther to watch the tv, "come on follow " I smiled holding out my hand which bill took he followed me upstairs into my bedroom he sat on my bed whilst I went over to my desk I turned of the homework tab closing down my laptop.

Bill came over to me taking my hand guiding me to my bed he threw me down but gently as he kissed me with such passion he towered over me his hands grasping my hips he got of me walking over to my door he shut it locking it behind him he came back over to me kissing me again I felt this rush I pushed him down towering over him now whilst his hand went to my hips grasping them tightly leaving a mark for sure.

I kissed him passionately but with lust I pulled away as he smirked at me I pulled his top of him kissing him again kissing his neck down his chest to his abs to his exposed v line I palmed him through his jeans he moaned out he sat up pulling my top of me showing my hot pink bra "damn there is more than meets the eye with you " he breathed out "never seen this side of you before " he moaned whilst kissing me

Part two ?