051

It was a Thursday morning I woke up to my alarm beeping loudly I sat up and slammed it off sitting upright on the bed rubbing my eyes and groaning, I got up from the bed and made the bed behind me saves me doing it later when I can't be bothered. Once I do she's making the bed I shuffled over to my wardrobe debating what to wear eventually pulling out blue baggy jeans with a graphic white crop tee paired with my white trainers.

Once I was dressed I went over to my vanity desk and pulled out my stool sitting down rummaging through my draws to find the makeup I need, I done my skincare first of course then done my makeup followed by doing my hair I brushed my long brow hair and straightened it. I stood up from the stool tucking it back under the desk and grabbing my bag shutting my bedroom door behind me, I walked downstairs to my mother who had already made me breakfast whilst my dad was getting ready for work.

"Your a saint mum thank you" I said stuffing my face with pancakes and orange juice, "your welcome eve" she said smiling cleaning up my mess. I grabbed my bag again and ran out the door realising I was going to be late unless I moved my ass, I shut the door behind me saying bye to both my parents and luckily the school was only 10 minutes walk away so I started walking down when I saw him again he was tall had long hair walking with two twins bill and Tom followed by a Gustav being his funny self.

I was staring so hard I tripped over the curb "ah shit" I half yelled picking up my stuff when someone started helping me "ah thanks " I said looking up seeing it was him Georg who I've had the fattest crush on for years now since primary school, he held his hand out to help me up so I took it and dusted myself of I was going to thank him again but his friends called him over again so he left before I could thank him. Dam

Time skip

I was at school putting my books and bags away in my locker when I saw him again talking to his friend Gustav he was also cute, that's when bill walked over "oh shit " I really thought I was in shit for staring or something but he came over I slowly shut my locker door as bill leant against the lockers he towered over me man he was a giant "so you staring huh" he said smirking I gulped "relax girl Im teasing " he joked he really had me fooled "oh" is all I got out "so I noticed you keep staring over which one of us is it " he said slightly bending down to talk to me "what I" is all I got out again before bill could say a word the bell rang he looked up at the clock walking away I sighed a breath of relief.

I made my way to class I sat myself in the back out the way as usual I put my head on the desk "seat taken" it was bill again he sat himself down oh crap here we go I though to myself "so as I was saying who is it " he smiled sitting sideways to face me "I don't know what you mean " "come on eve don't play dumb " he laughed "is it that obvious " I asked embarrassed "yes eve " he giggled "so who is it Tom Gustav Georg or " he asked eager but he pulled a face "oh it's Georg " he raised an eyebrow "how" I questioned "girl it's that look you pulled when I said his name and the fact you went red " he teased.

"Eyes don't lie sweetheart " he joked I put my head back on the table letting out a massive sigh as he giggled putting his head down also looking at me I turned to face him "nothing to be embarrassed about love " he said "ah easy for you to say" I giggled

Time skip

It was lunchtime I put all my stuff back in the locker and grabbed my lunch making my way to the tree in the yard no one sits by, I was about to eat when Georg came over "hey" he said sitting down next to me " hey" I said looking down "you good " he asked "yeh" I replied bitting my sandwich "so there's this girl she has a crush on me and she's really pretty but I also have feelings for her but haven't told anyone " I just looked at him "oh really " I managed to get out swallowing the lump in my throat. "Yeah I just don't know how to tell her " he said, I can't lie I'm full of rage hurt and sadness but I put on a smile "well my advice is talk to her first do small gestures and when the times right give her some flowers and tell her no one can refuse that" I said with a smile as he hugged me "thank you" he smiled also pulling a face I didn't quite read .

After he got up and left I looked down at my sandwich throwing it back in my lunch box the hunger left, I got up from the floor and threw the box into the bin and left for the lockers throwing my bag into there and fetching out my gym bag " so I saw Georg speak to you " bill said shutting my locker door. "Yeah so" I said in a slightly rude tone "ah sorry" I said "it's fine no worries anyway what did he say " bill asked with a smile "he liked a girl and wanted advice " I smiled back "eve I know a fake smile when I see one " he frowned "come on I'm your friend you know you can talk to me " he said placing a hand on my shoulder "friends " I questioned "well if you want to be that is " his smile fading "yeh of course I do" I giggled his smile re-appearing .

The bell rang for the last lesson I grabbed my gym bag and left for class smiling at bill before we both left for gym, I went into the girls locker room and went to my locker I sat on the bench and changed into my black cycling shorts and black baggy tee throwing my hair up and putting my stuff in the locker before closing it and locking it. I walked to the gym with bill when Tom Gustav and Georg tagged along. I instantly blushed and threw my head down bill saw I was nervous and playfully slapped my arm making me look up I laughed a bit as did the others.

I took myself to the bench and sat Georg sat next to me whilst the other guys went to grab equipment, I saw Georg out the corner of my eye playing with his hands and looking at me every other seconded his mouth opening but no words coming out. I was called up to play when Georg was about to speak I saw him sigh as I joined bills team.

After about an hour the bell rang for home I didn't bother changing I felt someone grab my hand "HEY" I tried to yell but they pulled me into the janitors room I looked up and saw Georg he locked the door "look I can't hold it back no more okay I know you like me " he said I blushed "no I don't " I said fiddling "look don't be embarrassed because I like you to " he smiled "how did you know-" he cut me of "because eyes don't lie " he smiled I just stood against the wall unsure of what to say or do he just started laughing "what" I said crossing my arms and raising a brow "your face says it all " he giggled "oh ha ha " I said now giggling myself.

"So I'm gonna be forward here " he paused I looked at him nervous of what he's going to say "so eve care to be mine " he said I looked at him wide eyed and my cheeks blushing hard I could feel them burning up "well" he asked getting nervous "yes of course " I said smiling he picked me up and hugged me. "You know the guys always teased me about you you know " he said laughing as I looked at him rolling my eyes and giggling "yep they knew I liked you and you liked me " he said rubbing the back of his neck I just laughed that's when the janitor opened his door "Oi what you doing in here " he yelled holding a broom "oh shit" I giggled trying to hide it.

That's when bill and Tom walked by "oh what's this then couldn't wait no" bill said crossing his arms raising his brows "did you use protection" Tom asked "Tom no stop" "oh so you did do it " "Tom that's not " who am I kidding I thought to myself we walked out red as a tomato's the rest of the week trying to persuade people we wasn't lying and nothing happened now we're known as the closet couple