4

Roshni and daksh was sitting with ayaan aashika and khushi who was sitting behind ayaan.

" Papa I had fun with my friends today and you know we were playing with my ball only". Ayushi said entering in house without looking her side she start to say all of these while taking off her shoes.

She look towards them and ultimately her eyes fall on daksh and roshni.

She smile widely and run towards them.

" I miss you " She said and quickly hug roshni who also smile looking at her.

" Ayushi go and study in your room for something Or go and watch tv in our room we will join you very soon". Ayaan said ayushi nodded her head and went to their room.

" Khushi let's go home " Daksh said coldly khushi shake her head.

" Daksh calm down talk to her first " Ayaan said daksh look at him then at roshni.

" No need I have enroll her name in boarding school she is in 10th right she can repeat her class from 9th again doesn't matter". Daksh said again coldly roshni was standing there silently.

" Bhaiya don't do this it's not easy to repeat whole years again when you are already in half way through your classes". Aashika said still daksh don't listen to anyone.

" Khushi come in front of us ". Roshni said

Listening to her khushi take step forward towards roshni.

"Let's go home " She said khushi shake her head . When khushi don't move at all roshni come forward and slap her hardly making aashika flinch who hold ayaan hand tightly.

" Babhi " Aashika whisper looking at roshni.

" Roshni calm down " Ayaan said as daksh was not ready to take khushi side now.

" What calm down it's my mistake only whenever she say something I was like don't scold her let it be she is our only kid. Look at her she is ready to dance on my head now.
Did you let that boy whoever he is touch you. You are not at all ashamed of doing something like that". She shouted again.

Khushi start crying out loud listening to all of these from her all time sweet mother.

Daksh look at roshni who was so much worried and was flowing tears from her eyes on her way here now yelling on khushi.

He walk towards her holding her hand from back and shaking his head.

" Enough roshni it's not her fault only she was not the one who used to tell me I'm your only kid don't scold me right ". Daksh said coldly making roshni mum.

" Mumma I'm sorry " Khushi said while holding her dupatta end.

Roshni heart immediately melt down.

" Let's go home ". Roshni said daksh also nodded his head.

" No don't leave you stay here you both are really angry and upset Bhaiya babhi stay for sometimes ok don't just leave ". Aashika said ayaan also nodded his head.

" Khushi stop crying and go to our room ayushi must be playing go join her ". Aashik said to khushi softly.

" No need to paly with ayushi she don't need bad company just go anywhere but don't show me your face". Daksh shouted khushi run to their guest room crying.

" Daksh don't be angry calm down if you keep acting like this your bp will get increase ". Ayaan said rubbing his palm.

" My head is blasting ayaan give me something ". Roshni said daksh also rise his hand.