38❤

AYAAN'S P.O.V

Ayushi Stood in front of me. Aryan follows behind her. And i was at a loss for how I should react now.

Ayushi was wearing a mini pleated skirt. Which ended on her upper thighs. I remember buying it last year because it was looking so cute but this girl never wore it in a whole damn year because she doesn't like skirts It's too girly for her.

She was waiting for today's occasion. That's why I never wait after giving them a lecture.

My eyes fell on Aryan who was for some reason wearing his thick jeans which meant to be actually worn in winter.

My eyes turn to Aashika who was in the kitchen but i can tell she is holding back her laugh. Enjoy right now. I will show you at night. Because of her they act like this now.

Feeling my glare Aashika look down but again her eyes meet mine. She simply picked the chopping board and sat on the floor of the kitchen so she would not be able to look at anything. Even I can't see her now.

" What are you wearing Ayushi? " I ask keeping my tone stern.

" I thought today is the best day to wear it . Am I looking good? " She ask with a hint of smile.

" I don't care. If you think this will change anything then you are wrong. Assume your position I'm not going to explain why because you already know. " I said and look at Aryan but Ayushi keep still at her place.

" I don't know what I did... " She said quietly maybe because now her plan isn't working.

" You left the house without anyone's knowledge. No one knew where you were. We were searching for you. You misbehave with your mom in my absence. You didn't listen to your mom. Which I never want you to repeat. " I said with a hint of anger in my voice which make her look down again.

" I can't I'm wearing skirt. " She whisper and turn her face towards kitchen. But find no one.

I too looked there but i saw Aashika peeking there but as her eyes fell on me she immediately went back to her work.

" Now I don't want any further discussion you choose this skirt not me. Now assume your position otherwise I will just increase the time. " I said firmly and hold Aryan wrist and pull him to me.

" And you... Ok I don't care about your clothes I can simply bring it down. " I said giving him lip tight smile as I move my finger to his jeans button he pull back and hid behind Ayushi.

" Daddy it's a bad manners. Mumma said we should not take off other pants. " Aryan said and a smile was about to make it's way on my lips which I immediately hide.

" Aryan come here. "

" Dad it's bad manners. And it's bad touch too to touch someone in no no place . MUMMY teach papa too . "

" Aryan there is nothing bad in parents touch and you don't say it when you bath in front of us. Now come here " I said and extended my hand and hold his wrist.

" Noo papa "

" Shut up now. " I scolded he put his finger on his lips but pouted again and again looking at Kitchen direction.

I pulled him over my knees and hold the pant and was about to pull it down but he again start wiggling.

" Papa don't take it off . It hurts more in that way... Pleassseee"

I close my eyes taking a deep breath. Ok if he is requesting so much.

" Ayushi I will not give invitation. " I mumble and bring down my palm on Aryan behind but he stay quiet no movement no crying... How is it possible just then I realized it's not just the jeans he is wearing. No one will save him from me if he has more layer of clothes inside.

I make him stand and glare at him.

" Ahhh papa hurt. " He started acting. Rubbing his back. He take me as an idiot.

" No papa please don't take it off. " Aryan said stomping his feet. Finally Aashika stand up with anger expression on her face.

" Ayaan leave his pants if he is requesting so much . Your hand will still leave impact. " She said ignoring her I hold Aryan both hand in my one and undid her button.

He started stomping more and look at Aashika. She make her way to me and pull Aryan in her embrace.

" Aashi.. Ok just take off his pants . If what I'm thinking is wrong then I will let him gi without any punishment and he can enjoy with you. " I said in serious tone almost and almost happy expression comes on her face.

" Just take it off then you are free. " Aashika said and like he will do it. He shook his head and without his knowing his pants was around his feet and that's what I thought.

" Isn't his find is working too much now a days m" I mumble looking at the folded clothes which was saving his butt from getting hurt.

Aashika look at them with her mouth open then at me.

" Aryan who told you to do it . " Aashika ask he simply look at Ayushi but then look down.

" Great Aashika go back to cooking. " and this time without saying anything Aashika went to kitchen.