EXTRA-9❤

"Aashi, did you give them a leg massage?" Ayaan asked. Aashika nodded in response.

"Did you also pack their bags according to their schedule?" Aashika asked, adjusting her pillow.

"Yes, I'm tired. Let's sleep," Ayaan mumbled and laid down. However, Aashika pushed him, making him lie on his stomach.

"What?" Ayaan asked, turning his face towards her.

She didn't say anything but tried to pull down his pant, which Ayaan willingly helped with.

He raised himself slightly, making it easier for her.

"But why did you take it off?" he asked, a little confused. However, his confusion disappeared when she smacked him.

"Now tell me, did it hurt your bare back? Huh? My baby is still so little, yet you did it," Aashika said, her tone filled with a hint of whining.

She smacked him again, only receiving a chuckle from him.

"It's fun. Can you do the same, just a little higher?" Ayaan said, chuckling.

"I'm not giving you a massage or any other pleasure that you're enjoying," Aashika said, stopping and sitting on him, with her legs on either side.

"Now, are you done?" he asked, and Aashika tilted her head in confusion.

He flipped their positions and hovered over her.

"Since you took the initiative to take off my pants, why don't I give you some reward for it?" Ayaan mumbled, his lips touching hers as he continued.

"I'm telling you, never, I mean never, take their side when they are wrong. It took too long to get Kanak stable, understand? And you know that too. Just trust me with closed eyes. You all are my world, and I will never treat any of you wrong," he said, pecking her forehead.

"And since you smacked me, I should do the same, right?" he said as his hand worked on her pants.

"No, I only did it twice," she replied.

"I will do it twice too," Ayaan whispered sensually in her ear. He threw away Aashika's pants to the corner of the bed and started kissing her neck.

"Two times, right?" Ayaan said again, but Aashika pushed him slightly.

"D... Door," she whispered. Ayaan looked at the door and found it open.

"Thank goodness. Ayaan muttered and locked the door.

"Who does this little hand think it is to hit me?" Ayaan questioned, raising his eyebrows.

He raised his hand in the air and brought it down, but it never touched Aashika's back, who had closed her eyes in anticipation.

"What... What?" Aashika said, opening her eyes.

"I wasn't actually going to do it, sweetheart," Ayaan said, kissing her palm.

"If you thought I was being too harsh with our kids, that's why you did it, then I forgive you. Anything behind closed doors," Ayaan said, embracing her.

"Then let me hit you some more."

"Just go to sleep," Ayaan said, intertwining their legs.

"It's strange to sleep half-naked," Aashika whispered. "Do you want me to take off your top too?" Ayaan mumbled in a sleepy tone.

Aashika started caressing his hair, but after a minute of silence from Ayaan, she looked at his face and found him peacefully asleep.

"I should sleep too," she muttered, hugging him.