38

AYAAN...

We were in our bed room aashika keep on glaring towards my direction while I was setting bedsheets.

" Ayaan khushi too bunk but bhaiya don't punish her why do you punish my baby all the time ". She said still glaring towards me like I'm scared of her.

" Listen aashi firstly her teacher don't hit her everyday she just like to use this line I know that and ayushi keep troubling other so I know teacher made her stand out of the class. Hitting is not allowed in school and about the finger print mark she jump of the stairs making other student fall too I'm aware about this situation and trust me her teacher had hitted her only once or twice in this whole year ok don't you trust me ". I said clearly remember watching cctv footage just because of her complaining about getting canned at school multiple times.

" But she complain a lot ". She said whining walking towards me.

" Aashi jaan khushi too have studied in that school did she ever complained about it no right trust me ayushi just don't want to go to school ". I said making her sit on my lap.

" Ok so can you just call her in this room she will not be able to sleep alone. " Aashi said pouting  to me again. I peck her pout quickly.

" She should not bunk babe she is doing it again she did it in past too ".

" But bhaiya forgive khushi "

" Yeah because she is his Princess ". I said rolling my eyes aashika put her head on my chest.

" So ayushi is not your Princess ".

" She is more like tom boy of some hollywood movie who don't give a fuck about world ". I said aashika bite me harshly before glaring towards me again.

I smile and put aashi on bed who was pouting cutely.

After a minute I enter with ayushi with her notebook in her hand this madam is pouting too.

" Here sit and write those line for atleast hundred times then we will start with your questions ". I said she sadly nodded her head looking towards aashika for help.

" Either you do it or.. " I said showing my palm to her she quickly start writing.

Aashika laydown and start using her phone.

I also start looking at her phone after some minute I look towards ayushi.

" Look at her she is sleeping already and she don't even write ten line ". I said showing ayushi note book to aashika who start laughing.

" Its ok I'm going to sleep too ". She said and I put ayushi besides aashika while I lay down between them.

I put my hand over her belly softly running my hand over it Upwarding her suit.

" Aashi baby change into maxi type dress you will be more comfortable ".

" Shut up just lower the temperature of air conditioner really just because of this pregnancy I feel so itchy all over my body that I want to murder everyone around me ". She said and hug me from front.

" Look I can't even hug you properly because of this tummy ".

Without replying to her I went towards closet bring cloth for her to change.

" Jaan here " I said and hold her both hand making her sit ignoring her whining. She quickly get rib of her suit while she take off her trouser.

" Inner wear too ". I said she roll her eyes before taking it off unwillingly.

She lay down again. I lay down besides her again putting my hand over her.

" I'm sorry for shouting at you ".

" Hmm it's ok but I still wonder which ghost possess you that you were angry like this ". She said smiling with her closed eyes.

I also close my eyes......

....

" Ayaan... Ayaan wake up... Ayaan ". Aashika said shaking him while closing her eyes tightly.

" What happen aashi ".

" My back is paining a lot please wake up". She said while tears were escaping from her eyes continuously.

Ayaan wake up quickly and look at aashika who was turning again and again trying to find comfort in one place.

" Ayaan " Aashika said again ayaan start caressing her hair but find sweat layer on her forehead. He check ac temperature finding it already very low.

" My back is paining so much ayaan why do I feel like my baby is about to welcome the world ". She said holding my hand .

He checked the time it's still three a.m he try to rub her back but for much of his pleasure aashika keep on crying. It start making him more worried when she she start shouting in pain.

" Aashi calm down " He said and look towards ayushi who was in deep sleep.

" Aashi stay calm.. His word stuck in his throat when he feel wetness on his sheet.

" Aashi d... Did.. Your.... Water.. Just your water break " Ayaan said in whispering tone before grabbing his keys from table and making a call.

" Aashi try to stand up ". He said aashika did get up but as again a wave of pain hit her she complete lean on him.

" Ayaan it's paining " She whisper ayaan just rub her back leading his way outside the door. Daksh was standing there who come there after receiving call.

" Ayushi is here please leave her with roshni " Ayaan said and after buckling up aashika seat belt come to driving seat driving towards hospital.

In hospital aashika was in room admitted while ayaan was sitting  outside while holding his head.

" Nothing will happen ayaan don't worry". Daksh said rubbing ayaan's back.

" It's all my fault I know she don't take my shouting well still I was doing the same thing which she can't handle . God know for how many times she needed my help she was doing every fucking work on her own this is all because of me. My baby will not able to survive daksh. I killed her ". Ayaan said while tears start making their way out of his eyes.

Daksh hug his younger brother trying his best to comfort him.

" Nothing will happen why are you thinking so negativity. I even though of her name daksh what if something to any of them I can't loose any of them ". He said and start mumbling things to himself still hugging daksh.
Daksh quickly made a wish to God and sit there while hugging ayaan listening to his all word.

......
Ok waise we should not force anyone but I wouldn't mind if any of you wish me happy birthday 🎂🎉🎁😁😁😁😁
Yes mai jabardasti bhi bulba leti hu waise mera birthday kl hai phir bhi 😐😐😐 not excited in real but tum logo ko wish to kerna he chaiye na  😒😒
Leave comments about the story 🥺