42❤

Ayaan was sitting with daksh and Rahul. Daksh's eyes were fixed on Roshni and Khushi who seems to enjoy today a lot.

" Daksh bhaiya you sure don't want it. " Ayaan said in a tipsy tone showing a glass to Daksh.

Daksh makes a disgusting face and turns his face.

" Aare bhaiya it's not even an alcohol. One sip. " Ayaan said again daksh shook his head and turn to them.

" You both are doctor and you both are drinking...

" Shh bhaiya it's not alcohol. " Rahul said and put finger on daksh's lips.

" Still you both are acting like drunk. Go play holi why are you wasting your time here. " Daksh said in almost scolding tone. Both pouted and put their head on table.

" Bhaiya thanks for talking care of my wifey." Rahul said and his smile wasn't ready to leave his face.

Daksh rolled his eyes. Roshni came running to him with Aashika and Kanak.

" What happened " Daksh asked Roshni pointed at a sweet and open her mouth.

" So no dieting " Daksh mumble and out a sweet in her mouth . Aashika and kanak stand there pointing at themselves.

" Here you go. " Daksh said and give a sweet to Aashika too. Aashika pulled Roshni and kanak to Ayaan's side and take glass from Ayaan.

" Didi little bit. I also want it  " Aashika said and pass glass to them.

" Aashiiiii don't takee my drink " Ayaan said daksh turn his eyes to them his eyes widen seeing girls drinking bhang.

" Hey STOP "  Daksh shouted but the quickly finish their drink and show glass to Daksh.

" It was good bhaiya bye bye. " Kanak said and they all run back to continue their play.

" It's all because of you two. " Daksh hissed and move his eyes to girls. Who has take n good amount of intoxicated drink.

Ayushi makes her way to Ayaan but Daksh pull Ayushi towards himself and cupped her cheeks which was puffed due to being upset.

" Chachu I want to play with water "

" You will caught cold. Isn't it cold. Let's just play with colour. Go play with your mom. "

" But there is no holi without water. I want to play with water. " Ayushi said. Daksh felt her eying at namakeen kept on table. He filled her little fidt with it and said lovingly.

" If you will play with water then your holi will end soon but if you play with colour then you can play for long time and you can still play with water while taking bath right so go and play. "

Ayushi nodded her head and quickly empty her one hand and pick some colour applying at on daksh face.

" Happy holi... But chachu I also want papa's drink. "

" No it's for grown up. And my Ayushi is still so young. Go apply a lot of colour to your brother. " Daksh said giving her light push.

After the holi play every one seated in living room. Ayaan head was rested on Aashika's lap and rahul's head was resting on kanak's should.

" Mom I can't believe he is my brother and he is my sister's husband. They both are embarrassing. " Daksh said pointing at them they both pouted snuggling inti their wife.

" Don't talk loudly. " Roshni said covering her eyes.

" Everyone is drunk here " Daksh's dad commented with chuckle.