6

Next day khushi was in her room with her open laptop. After coming back from ayaan's house they just let her go to her room without a word.

Khushi keep looking towards door then her laptop screen.

...Message... (Boy name rohit)

" Look I totally change my statement in front of dad now tell me what we will do." Khushi message from her account.

" We will talk about this when we will meet for now don't worry ". She received a message from a rohit with whom she was in party.

" Please give me some good idea everyone was so angry don't you have little control ".

" Khushi don't talk like you were not enjoying. I told you I will see what I can do right I will buy you abortions pills and don't tell your mother something you said kiss right don't tell them anything else now I will handle it and don't tell your father my name Or your friends name ". He said finally ending their conversation.

Khushi close her laptop putting her head between her knees.

" Sorry mumma for lying but I think I will handle this I can't see you all getting angry. I just went with flow that day I'm sorry I go far more than kiss. I'm not as innocent as you thought I'm sorry I just can't tell you this I can't deal with your reaction. I will buy some pills for this I will never repeat this act." Khushi quickly write this in diary and put it on her table.

She take chips packet from her drawer and open it to eat just by smell of it she run to bathroom and start vomiting.

" Khushi are you ok what happen to you did you eat something which you shouldn't eat ". Roshni said rubbing her back after washing her face khushi hug roshni.

" Mumma papa is angry right ". She asked roshni nodded her head.

" Let's go papa is calling you  don't argue with him and you know he love you right. Your are his little princess  if he ask you something just say the truth don't lie. " Roshni said kissing her forehead.

Khushi nodded her head and come towards her parents room.

" Come here " Daksh call her she walk towards him slowly after looking at roshni.

" Tell me who are your friends and that boy name and his call I mean everything".  He ask but khuhsi keep looking down without saying anything.

" I'm asking you something will you tell me Or not ". Daksh said little angry but roshni hold his hand from behind.

" I will never go to any party don't complain about this I'm sorry". She said still looking down.

Daksh sigh before he continue.

" Ok tell me that boy name and his class". He ask still khushi remain silent.

" Khushi tell him you dad is asking you something ". Roshni said still khushi was just looking down.

Daksh hold her both hand and make her look at him.

" He is senior " He asked she nodded her head.

" Name ".