Thirty-Five

For the next hour, BB explained everything that had happened from when her father died, up to finding Grant, in an old base beneath Camp Leigh. She had found the files on him, and had spent two years trying to find ways to break Hydras hold.

How in the three years of her father dying, and waking Grant up, she had gone right off the deep end. Finding those who were gifted, enhanced, inhuman, and taking hold of them. Not that she experimented on them if they were good people, but had knocked them out and taken blood samples, for their powers.

Those that were bad well, she inflicted as much pain as possible, while draining their blood for testing. She had managed to find a way to combine the powers, for herself, while also making another vial, which she wanted to use on others, to help them become stronger, to protect the world.

She knew how bad it sounded, pretty much what Hydra would've done, but at the time, she didn't care. She went on to talk about how she came across Thor, Hela and Loki, as they were sent to stop her, but she had managed to get the upper hand on them, knocking them out and taking samples from each of them too.

When she felt she had enough powers, she injected herself and then entered the vita chamber she had built, to complete the process. She had many powers and was strong enough, but at the time, she still didn't have a way to free Grant.

That's when she was found by the three gods again, and she explained what she was trying to do. They took pity on her, and with Lokis help, managed to free Grant, so he was no longer the soldier.

She had been told that Loki would remain, to keep an eye on them both, under Odins orders. The other two had returned to Asgard, and she continued on taking down the bad guys of the world. Loki had remained with Grant, helping him to adjust, while she was on a vigilante spree with two of her friends, Matt and Eddie.

After a few months, she returned and settled into life, living with Loki and Grant. She helped to create new identities for them both, but also, began to develop feelings.

Grant was as dark and broken as her, she found someone who understood the pain and darkness. She had fallen for him.

BB took a deep breath... 'It wasn't just Grant, but Loki too. He was the goodness, the light I needed. He never judge me and Grant for what we did, or for who we were. He was kind, selfless, compassionate. He didn't look at me with disgust over what I was doing to the bad people, but waited for me with open arms, cared and comforted me. I loved him too..'

She sipped her drink... 'In time we went to Asgard, to have our wedding there. On Earth, having two husbands is illegal, but not there..'.. She smiled, thinking back to that day... 'We were happy, we were loved. Loki wanted to remain on Earth with us, and he did. But I worried about Grant..'.. She looked at him, cupping his face... 'Loki was a god, and his lifespan was long, and with the concoction of powers I had, along with the samples I took from Thor, Hela and Loki, it altered my DNA, so I could live longer too. When we returned to earth, I gave him the second vial..'

'And I'm glad you did. I didn't want to grow old without either of you..'.. He kissed her lightly.

She looked around at everyone, seeing a lot of different emotions in them, disgust, confusion, understanding... 'We created our own team, to protect Earth. When one came with an army, he planned on wiping out half of all life..'

'And he came when Lottie was four months pregnant, and she was really pissed off..'.. Grant chuckled... 'While the rest of us was fighting, she took a literal baseball bat to the guy. Every time it broke, she created a new one..'.. Her Peter laughed, slapping his leg.