Fifty-Seven

BB blew out a breath, looking around the room. Yeah, she knew she went overboard but it was Evies birthday. Technically in this time she wasn't even born yet, but in their world she'd be six. It was too much of a headache to think about but it didn't matter, it was her daughters birthday, and the whole team were about to wake up to what looked like a unicorn, a rainbow and a glitter factory just threw up in there.

Grinning to herself, mainly for the face that she was going to have everyone dress up for the day, just like they used to do, it was going to be hilarious... 'Friday, wake them all up except Evie, and tell them to come here please..'

'Of course BB..'..

'I'm already awake..'.. She turned, seeing Peter walk in, running a hand through his hair and heading to the kitchen... 'They have no idea what they're in for, do they?..'

'Nope, didn't tell them. Thought it would be more fun this way..'.. She smiled and moved over to sit at the counter as he began to make coffee.

'Remember her 4th birthday?..'... He smiled over his shoulder at her.

'Yeah. I still can't believe Odin did that..'.. BB chuckled, shaking her head. Evie had said she wanted a unicorn for her birthday, and thanks to Odin, she had one, which remained in Asgard. It was explained to Evie that having a unicorn on earth would bring a lot of questions and could put her new friend in danger. So, Snow the unicorn stayed in Asgard, which they would visit often, and Evie would go riding.

'He loved her, everyone did..'.. Peter handed her a cup, leaning his arms on the counter the other side... 'There's nothing he wouldn't have done for her..'

'I know..'.. BB sighed... 'I think about them from this reality and I can't even fathom Odin being so cruel. This Loki, he never deserved any of it, and I wish I could take all that pain and hurt away for him, he deserves a happy life..'

'And he has it..'.. Thor walked in with a grumpy Valkyrie... 'Because of you and Evie, he has that happiness now. What our father did, cannot be undone, but we can all move forward..'

'Where is the food?..'.. Valkyrie sat next to BB, looking around the kitchen... 'You wake us with no offering of food? That is cruel..'

'Its Evies birthday..'.. BB waved a hand around the room, and she noticed the surprise on both their faces... 'How could you not see it?..'

'I am not yet functional..'.. Valkyrie groaned, folding her arms and resting her head on them.

'Here..'.. BB flicked her wrist, conjuring two asgardian honey teas for the pair of them.

'What the hell happened in here?..'.. Tony looked around the room with Pepper, the others trailing in behind them.

'Evies birthday. And we have traditions, which you are all taking part in. Don't want to upset the birthday girl, do you?..'.. BB smirked over at them.

'Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a whole lot of chaos?..'.. Bucky chuckled, seeing the bright and glittery colours. Balloons, streamers, drapes, even the furniture were different colours.

'You have no idea..'.. She waved her hand to the coffee table, and a pile presents appeared... 'Everyones gifts are there, except yours Tony. Please tell me its not another suit..'

'No, but I'll go get it after I've had coffee..'.. He shook his head with a smile at the room.

'Ok, so I got to go get the Bartons, Parkers and Langs lot. I'll be quick-..'