Chapter 2 - Chiba Academy

"Alright.. I can do this.."

I feel excited but at the same time a clear anxiety and fear started to overcome my excitement.

Imagine living your whole life in a countryside and then out of the blue you moved to a city.

Not to mention the fact my social skills Is terrible! Aside from gramps I don't remember having a straight face to face conversation with anyone else!

Thinking back about this..

I really come unprepared didn't I?

"Gramps believe in you Wan, you can do this." I slap both of my cheeks to gain some confidence and stand upright

This is it!

My whole life is gonna change from here! I'm gonna have a successful future, a wealthy life is waiting for me!

Until a voice of a woman suddenly called out to me, shattering all my confidence and all my newfound braveness.

"Hoshino-san, correct?"

I turn my head towards the voice awkwardly, who is it and how does she know my name?!

"Uhmm .. y-yeah?"

And there it is, a woman seemingly in her late 30 dress up in a fancy looking clothes in front of me.

"How.. can I help you..?"

"I'm Mizunoki Shinobu and I'm supposed to pick you up. You got a scholarship from Raiden right?"

"Oh.. uh yeah.."

This woman know Raiden Ryoma personally? Is she some kind of a assistant to him? I mean based on how she is dressing she sure give out the rich lady vibe..

But still,

I can feel my awkwardness coming up!

Really remind me that aside from my gramps I really can't hold a conversation with anyone else!

"Good, let's get you to your apartment."

Apartment?

"What now?"

"Your apartment, Raiden Ryoma had already prepared an apartment for you to stay, you didn't know that?"

Right...

Of course I know that..

But my face says otherwise,I can feel it.

"Don't tell me you didn't know that.." Mizunoki-san spoke in disbelief

"Well.. I mean.. yes? Haha.."

"Then how are you supposed to study at Chiba Academy with no home? You certainly not going to live inside the school."

She got a point.

Now it got me thinking, I never really thought about where do I even live once I got here. Sure I got some money for hotel but that's only for a few days at max.

If Raiden Ryoma hadn't prepared me a place to stay then I can only imagine myself living on the streets!

Once I meet Raiden-san I'm gonna make sure I give him the best kind of gratitude for his kindness.

God bless Raiden Ryoma..

After a long awkward walk with Mizunoki-san,I found myself moving in a new apartment. Apparently Mizunoki-san is in charge of making sure my place stay running, which means she will visit often from time to time to make sure it's all clean,the water still on, and etc.

And my apartment is very close to the school too, a 10 minutes walk and I will find myself already there.

At least that's what Mizunoki-san told me.