Chapter 52 - Arrival (1)

"That's right baby doll, you gotta do more than that in order to beat your old man."

"That goes without saying you dirty old man!" Kiana smiled while delivering multiple punches towards Siegfried who blocked it all without much difficulty and sometimes would even throw a counter of his own.

The fight between Father and Daughter was fierce, it was a battle of brute strength that the Kaslana possessed, the kind of strength that no other human could possibly come close to. They would exchange blow after blow, Kiana would occasionally fire a bullet from her two guns and Siegfried would catch the bullet with his bare hands.

Experience and different skills also played a big factor in this fight and it was clear that in this category Kiana couldn't even come close to beating her father. Every single move that Kiana made, Siegfried was able to block, dodge, and counter as if he has seen it all even before Kiana throw it.

But Kiana is definitely not a fighter that should be underestimated either. She is extremely good in close combat and it was further honed with the help of Fu Hua and Wan. It surprised her just how good Wan was in close combat and how much he was able to give her tips, if Kiana were to guessed then it definitely had something to do with the fact that Wan was low-key a nerd, a nerd that she grew affection of that is.

Kiana shook her head, she was starting to think about him and that wasn't good because if she did then she would recalled back about what had happened.

"Kiana you are getting distracted!" Siegfried caught Kiana with a light jab that hit Kiana in the face.

"That was just a lucky shot!" Kiana regained her composure before throwing a one-two straight at her father.

As this fight goes on, Theresa couldn't do anything to stop it. She thought this fight was going to be bad but when she saw that their fight wasn't all that bloody, she figured that she might be overreacting in the very first place.

"The fight may look intense but they seem to be holding back." Theresa carefully observe the fight with interest. "Is it because Kiana really wants to see her father?"

That could be it, the reason as to why Siegfried became Kiana's last opponent might be because of Kiana's desire to see her father again.

As Theresa continued to watch the fight between Father and Daughter, she could feel a hand wrap around her neck from behind. It was a touch that she hadn't felt in a long time, a touch that's so soft and kind.

Theresa slowly turned back, a woman with long white hair who resembled Kiana was behind her..

Or is she?

'I supposed so, my sad little Siegfried really misses our baby girl.'  she opened her mouth to speak softly.

Theresa chuckled, it was all nothing but just her imagination. It felt good to relive it every now and then even though most of the memories regarding her do hurt Theresa quite a bit. "Cecilia.."

Just when Theresa was having her moment, it was interrupted rather quickly when the alarm went off, startling Theresa and rousing her from her thoughts. "Huh?"

Quickly, Theresa looked at the monitor to see what the chaos is all about. It was rare for The St Freya's alarm to go off so she was a bit worried now, afraid that if it did then it must mean something must have happened.

And her fear was true.

[Alert! Raiden Mei Fail-Safe Bomb Has Been Armed!]

"What?!!" Theresa couldn't contain the shock on her face and voice.

[An Assailant Identifying Himself As The 1st Herrscher Invaded The Campus In Order To Capture Raiden Mei!]

"The 1st Herrscher?!" This is bad news even for someone like Theresa, how could there be a 1st Herrscher that appeared out of nowhere?! "This is bad!"