Chapter 9 - Boundless

Wan couldn't believe his eyes, he thought maybe they were playing tricks on him so he continuously rub his eyes.

But no, everything in front of him were real.

He thought the dream he had a few days ago was messed up but if he knew that in a few days he would be seeing Mizunoki-san kills like 8 people in front of him then he'd rather stay in that dream for as long as he possibly can.

"Mizunoki-san.. what are you.." There's a lot of questions flowing inside Wan's mind,

Who is Mizunoki-san exactly but he is also curious as to who is all these people that is guarding The Nagazora entrance,

They don't seems like a polices that's for sure and last time he checked polices don't wear something fancy as they do.

Wan would be lying right now if he say he doesn't want to go home but he's afraid that if he move even one inch then Mizunoki-san or those people's will be aware of his presence.

And it's not like he don't trust Mizunoki-san but after seeing what she had done then even anyone would develop a trust issue.

Now how did he even get here again?

He remembered just trying to give Mizunoki-san her phone back so he immediately followed her,

He thought it was weird when Mizunoki-san ended up getting here and he was originally against it and was planning to go home,

But his curiosity gain over him and you know what they say?

Curiosity kills the cat.

Now he's stuck behind a tree with all he can do is watch what Mizunoki-san is doing, in hope that she doesn't notice him.

Cause if she does then he doesn't wanna know what kind of thing she will do to him.

-----

The sound of the blade slicing through the flesh and skin of the Valkryies were satisfying to the ears of Mizunoki Shinobu,

It hasn't been 10 minutes and she had already killed almost all of the Valkryies in the area.

Though of course that means the remaining Valkryies that is still alive is now aware of her presence,

But it doesn't matter to her since in her eyes..

They are a living corpse.

"Damn it where did she go?!" One of the Valkryies who had multiple fatal wounds on her skins look around desperately, she was sweating all over the place.

"Just keep on focusing, stays on my back and protecte each other!" The leading Valkryie yelled in frustration

There are only 2 remaining Valkryies left, the two of them guarding each others back so they can't get caught off guard.

But the fatal wounds keep reminding them that whoever is attacking them right now could've easily killed them earlier if it wanted to but no, the attacker decided it's best to toy with them for a bit.

Mizunoki smiles mischievously, looking at the two Valkryies that is already filled with fear and anxiety is just what she loves the most.

It's not that she hates them or anything but she's not a big fan of people who mindlessly follow order. And these Valkryies right here is the perfect example of that,

Mindlessly follow the order of that evil man Otto Apocalypse.

But after awhile, Mizunoki feels like she had her fun and they should meet their demise soon.

So Mizunoki start to get out of her hiding place, she purposely make sure that the two Valkryies can see them..

And once they spotted her,