Chapter 50 - St Freya Invasion (3)

[Theresa Training Cabin]

"7 Win Streak.." Theresa stared at the screen with her hand on her chin, it was clear that she is impressed by Kiana performance. "When I first used the training cabin, I couldn't even make it past the 4th enemy.."

A small smile was etched on his face as he looked at Kiana who is panting heavily although it was not that bad and that's impressive considering that she just fought 7 rounds continuously. "Kiana seems to be super gifted in fighting, well she is a Kaslana after all."

'Cecilia.. your daughter is really living up to your legacy.'

"Huff..Huff.." Kiana can be seen on her knees, she was tired but even so it was amazing that she got passed 7 rounds.

"Kiana-chan~" Theresa grinned at Kiana from above "Do you want a break?"

Feeling slightly offended, Kiana pout as she stared back at Theresa. "Pfft?! A break!? That is only for the weak! I can beat up dozens of more enemies!"

And she wasn't lying, she could fight a lot more if she really needed to. That goes on to show just how absolutely amazing the Kaslana genetics are, really tells you that the Kaslana family is a warrior family born to fight The Honkai. "It will all be a piece of cake!"

Theresa couldn't help but laugh softly, Kiana sure got that Kaslana spirit just like her father that's for sure. Suddenly, message appears all across the training cabinet..

[Final Boss]

"Looks like this will be the last Kiana." Says Theresa.

An enemy slowly forms from Kiana's memory data, it slowly calculated the ultimate final opponent for Kiana and after it is fully completed..

Herrscher Of Thunder aka Raiden Mei opened her eyes as she slowly descended down in order to be Kiana Kaslana's final opponent in this training.

A look of surprise crossed Kiana's face but it didn't take long to be replaced by her usual confident smile. "It's Mei-senpai huh?"

She loaded her gun and got ready in her battle stance, after all this was all just a simulation so she could go all without worrying that she hurts the actual Mei. "I won't go easy on her!"

But nothing could have prepared Kiana or Theresa for the unexpected incident that would happen just seconds later as suddenly, the entire system went into error as everything turned red. The alarm started to activate and both Kiana and Theresa looked confused especially Theresa who have no idea what is happening.

"W-wait what's happening?" Theresa tried to see what was going on with the system but it shows that nothing was broken. "Then why does it says 'System Error'?"

"Aunt Theresa what is happening-" Kiana was about to ask Theresa what was going on right now and why everything around her seemed wrong until she was cut off by a sound of someone talking just behind her.

A male figure slowly walked towards Kiana, the sound of his footsteps catching both Theresa and Kiana's attention. He has white hair tied into a ponytail and a beard on his face. "This is your final fight Kiana.."

Hearing the man's voice, Kiana immediately knew who it was. Her legs trembled a little as she slowly turned to look at the figure of the man who was slowly approaching her.

"Let me fight you instead." He said.

Theresa jaw drop wide opened, she recognized this person. "W-wait why is 'he' the most feared enemy in Kiana's memories?!" Theresa immediately try pressing a lot of different buttons. "I must stop this!"