Chapter 16 - Unfortunate

"Try to keep up Einstein!" Mizunoki lets out a battle cry as she keeps on striking Fu Hua with no end, not even giving The A Rank Valkryie in front of her a little time to breathe let alone fight back.

"Sure." Einstein replied rather calmly for someone who is piloting a huge Mech that is fighting against another A Rank Valkryie.

Having a huge arsenal within the Mech and not to mention it's insane durability making it a very hard opponent for Mayako Kanae to fought against with. A blade against a giant robot, sounds fair right?

"Tch! What even is this thing made of?!" Kanae groan in frustration as she slash Einstein Mech just to have little to no effects.

"Just concentrate Kanae-san," Fu Hua barely let out her words, it's hard when you're constantly getting attacked. "Focus and find it's weaknesses."

Kanae nod at her superior words and focus herself on trying to find the weaknesses on The Mech. It's gonna be a hard one to find but there's gotta be a weakness somewhere.

"Like I'll let you find it that easily." Says Einstein before she shoot out a huge amount of rocket-like bullet out of The Mech back, aiming directly towards Kanae.

Kanae waste no time to run away from all the rocket coming directly at her way. It'd be stupid if she try to confront it directly and even if she uses her blade to cut it in which she believes she can, the rocket will only exploded once it's split.

So basically, all Kanae can do is run as fast as she could. But she's not gonna just run away because that's what a coward do.

Instead, she run directly towards the direction of Einstein, bringing the rocket at her. "Eat your own thing!" Kanae yelled as she got closer to Einstein and once she's close enough and the rocket is about to hit her, she gets out of the way as the rocket hit the mech and let out a huge explosion all over the area.

Kanae smiles in satisfaction after what she did while Mizunoki looked over at the explosion in shocked. "Einstein!"

But much to everyone suprised, once the dust from the explosion is all clear, The Mech is still standing with Einstein still inside it. But it looked different as it's now has some kind of barrier around it but it immediately disappeared right after.

"I know things like this will happen, good thing I installed these defense system."

Mizunoki chuckled softly while Kanae look distressed, she lets out a loud groan of annoyance seeing how her 'plan' has ultimately failed. "She got a barrier?! Come on!"

Einstein slowly turn The Mech to face against Kanae properly, she press a button a The Mech turn on and get ready to fire all that is available within its arsenal. "Now where were we?.. Mayako Kanae?"

"You know my name huh?.. what a creep you are." Kanae says, gripping her blade even tighter and get ready on her battle stance.

Einstein rush The Mech forward while firing all of its arsenal just like how Kanae rush forward, blocking and deflecting all the bullets that is fired at her. The battle between The Mech and The Valkryie went on, destroying all their surroundings while having nothing spared.

It's gonna take a lot more to defeat Einstein with her Mech just like how it'd take more to defeat Mayako Kanae. She might not be as amazing and skillful like Fu Hua or Mizunoki but that doesn't mean she's weak.

She's an A Rank Valkryie for a reason just like how Fu Hua is.

But, while the fight between them is interesting. Another battle just near them is also occurring, one that is purely based on who's more skill or who's more..